• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

What does a raw copy of WD #1 go for these days?

haven't seen one sell for less than $120 in a while. most in 9.4 and above seem to go for close to $175-$200 right now.

Damn. Better start saving my pennies. lol

Anyone read Issue #67 yet?

I was exactly right about Eugene, he has no idea what caused the zombie outbreak lol

Oh, and interesting (short) introduction of a new character at the end of the issue!!!

As always, can't wait until the next issue :cloud9:

:whee:

Steve's the man!

DSC00689.JPG

i think all of the #13 had the same defect. your books look sweet gav!

on a side note, i didn't realize that they were only 2/3 the size of the us versions.

That's because Serbians don't have access to as much nutrition as we do. They grow up stunted.

I just finished the new one too - no spoilers here but let's just say I wasn't surprised. Can't wait for next month....

On another WD note - did everyone see how much the cgc'd #50 variant cover just went for on ebay? It was a 9.8, WD #50 variant - closed close to $190.00 :o

I was surprised to see it go so high! I have a 9.6 and was thinking of bidding just b/c I'm a freak and want the 9.8 - but it went WAY beyond what I expected.

:o

I was watching that one. Didn't see the result 'til just a minute ago myself.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140357479647&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I had it pegged for hitting about $75 tops (which still would've been a new GPA high) A lot of moderns are getting hit hard on open auctions. Ebay sales have been achieving new GPA lows on a lot of popular moderns, including indies.

Wow, $190. Previous GPA high of $60.

Expect to see more. (thumbs u

I just finished the new one too - no spoilers here but let's just say I wasn't surprised. Can't wait for next month....

On another WD note - did everyone see how much the cgc'd #50 variant cover just went for on ebay? It was a 9.8, WD #50 variant - closed close to $190.00 :o

I was surprised to see it go so high! I have a 9.6 and was thinking of bidding just b/c I'm a freak and want the 9.8 - but it went WAY beyond what I expected.

Wow, that is NUTS!!!

Glad I got mine for $40 :whee:

I was told that #69 cover would be the Road to Washington Promo Art , any info about that ?

That's what I heard too....the cover art should be the same as this limited print from SDCC 2008 :headbang:

wdprint.jpg