• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I would like to say that The Walking Dead is the best series I have read in a long time (thumbs u
As much as I love Locke & Key, I like The Walking Dead better :o

:o???:o

You must be under the influence of EvilAsh :ohnoez:

What am wondering is how they will handle deaths in the series. In the books you had some well established main characters die off (Rick's wife, Dale, etc..) and am wondering how quickly they will be in killing off a main character like that. Especially if the main character is played by a fairly well known actor/actress.
Hello... Emmy Awards :acclaim:.

^^

It's actually a perfect scenario really. You get some known actor/actress to anchor your show and maybe they can get some attention and Emmy nods. Then they can be killed off, to do a 3 picture deal at a studio, because this comic has just about a 100% mortality rate. It's a win-win situation for a known or fading actor/actress who doesn't want to be stuck on cable.

We might get some good actors on this :banana:.

I really do hope so, The book deserves to be recreated on the screen in all its glory.

Steve's #48 cover recreation.

WD48Recreation..jpg

:takeit:

Wow Gav that is a great book :banana:

Even more wow, I didn't realise you did that yourselve, thats awsome. Let me know if you do any more and want top sell it my way as :takeit:

Kirkman is great writing Walking Dead,but why those he suck writing Image United?? (shrug)
Steve is going to be mad, but...

Haven't you read Haunt, Jubilee, Marvel Zombies 2, Capes too? (shrug)

:roflmao:

Yeah,I notice he writes non-superheroes books better than he those superheroes books.

Even more wow, I didn't realise you did that yourselve, thats awsome. Let me know if you do any more and want top sell it my way as :takeit:

I think I've run out of blanks Gaz, but if you want one doing I'm pretty sure we can work something out. Send me a PM and we'll talk (thumbs u