• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

The longer he holds onto that thing the more likely another one is going to pop up, and then he'll really regret it.

Here`s hoping that happens soon :wishluck:

:hi: hi jeff

Hey Paul :hi:

lol , It's actually Glenn

Here's my other sketch

2008-04-20-1908-23.jpg

wow. how are you guys getting these sketches? i've never seen kirkman, adlard, or moore, at any convention i've ever been to, let alone doing sketches. are these done through his agent? and can these be had for less than $100? is there anyone i can pay to have this done for me (the idea of standing in an hour line doesn't appeal to me)?

+1 :popcorn:

+2

i remember when that was being sold in ebay . I bid on it till it reached the 1000+ mark and then saw it finish at 2000$

lol i bid on it too knowing i had no shot at winning at around 1,200. This guy is just trying to make a major flip. Some of his other auctions arent that overpriced though. Who knows (shrug)

$1000 to $1500 is about what it's worth at the moment. When you can go on E-bay and buy a 9.8 for $500 why would anybody buy a 9.9 for anywhere near $8000. It's not even like its the only 9.9 on the census. It actually annoys me that such a character even owns this book as it deserves to be in the hands of a collector/fan

(thumbs u "character" is to nice of a adjective

Edited by dhurley40

Getting TPB 10 + 11 this week in the mail...then reading Issue #67- #70 should be all caught up by this weekend. The only thing that sucks is now I gotta wait ever month to get a small pcs of the walking dead story.

I finally picked up on Walking Dead about a month & 1/2 ago and now I cant get enough of it--Best Comic Ive ever read :blahblah:

Any thoughts of the current prices for CGC 9.8's

They have been selling for $560+

How high do ya'll think they will go or raws?

I am stilling looking :(

Well, one part of me would like to see them skyrocket until the end of time.

But since I would like another copy myself, I kind of wish they wouldn't ;)

I haven't seen any raw copies go for under $200 lately but I have to admit I haven't been looking that closely, I'm sure someone more informed can give you better info.

I haven't seen any raw copies go for under $200 lately but I have to admit I haven't been looking that closely, I'm sure someone more informed can give you better info.

I saw a raw for $200 7-10 days ago but passed. Scan was just not good enough for $200 raw book on ebay for me

I saw a raw for $200 7-10 days ago but passed. Scan was just not good enough for $200 raw book on ebay for me

Probably good that you passed on it then. Nothing more disappointing than waiting for the perfect copy, then spending hundreds on it and getting krap :(

Baoky - got the Sandman a couple of months ago, thought I would give it some special attention ;)

The Invincible is a 9.6. Wish I could've gone for the 9.8, and with the $$ I spent on the raw copy I have I could've got one 9.8 instead of two copies, but it's nice to have a raw and a cgc.

WD #1s are crazy prices right now, I should have bought a raw one sooner :(

WOW!!! I haven't looked as these prices for awhile since I already completed my WD run a few months ago. :banana:

Even 9.6 copies are now selling for over $300 on eBay. Here is a CGC 9.6 at $350 with 2 days remaining. WOW.

http://cgi.ebay.com/THE-WALKING-DEAD-1-NEAR-MINT-CGC-9-6-AMC-TV-SERIES_W0QQitemZ160406498735QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2558f8edaf

Edited by maloney414