• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

With the way people have moved from Lost to other shows, I wouldn't be surprised if Rick is played by Sawyer. Though Sawyer's not my favorite character, I could see him pulling it off. But I also agree, I'd rather see a no-name.

Pat

This has probably been discussed before, but does anyone think that Rick and Andrea are going to get together?

I would think that Michonne would get with one of them first. She seems like the one more interested in intimacy and I don't think that other guy is strong enough for her.

With the way people have moved from Lost to other shows, I wouldn't be surprised if Rick is played by Sawyer. Though Sawyer's not my favorite character, I could see him pulling it off. But I also agree, I'd rather see a no-name.

Pat

Sawyer would make a great Shane

Didn't he pay around $2000 for it on ebay, or I am remembering incorrectly? I'm sure he could sell it to someone and make some $$$ if he would just be more reasonable about the asking price.

yeah, he paid $2,000.00 exactly and relisted it straight away for $4,000. he's looking for someone to make a 50% offer on comic link which he'd jump all over. there's another 9.9 out there and if that ever came up for sale i reacon it would go for about $1,500.00 (depending on how much money Steve has at the time)

i remember when that was being sold in ebay . I bid on it till it reached the 1000+ mark and then saw it finish at 2000$

lol i bid on it too knowing i had no shot at winning at around 1,200. This guy is just trying to make a major flip. Some of his other auctions arent that overpriced though. Who knows (shrug)

i remember when that was being sold in ebay . I bid on it till it reached the 1000+ mark and then saw it finish at 2000$

lol i bid on it too knowing i had no shot at winning at around 1,200. This guy is just trying to make a major flip. Some of his other auctions arent that overpriced though. Who knows (shrug)

$1000 to $1500 is about what it's worth at the moment. When you can go on E-bay and buy a 9.8 for $500 why would anybody buy a 9.9 for anywhere near $8000. It's not even like its the only 9.9 on the census. It actually annoys me that such a character even owns this book as it deserves to be in the hands of a collector/fan