• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

They are legit. In fact, his #10 is the variant and had a smaller print run than 500.

They are something else Steve (Evil Ash) brought to our attention awhile back. He even sold some here to lots of other boardies. If memory serves me right he was charging about $180 back them, but I don't remember.

I searched the internet and made a friend in Serbia to get mine. They are pretty rare.

HA! I think the seller was checking this site, cause the #10 just changed to the regular version. It's NOT the black & white variant anymore.

I love WD but that's just too much rarity for me. Can't even read the darn things. Definitely a collector's item. Props to the seller for coming across them...however he got them. I'm sure they're worth value to someone. (worship)

I love WD but that's just too much rarity for me. Can't even read the darn things. Definitely a collector's item. Props to the seller for coming across them...however he got them. I'm sure they're worth value to someone. (worship)

I would say a lot of us think they have some value ;)

They are very cool little books. I appreciate them doubly now that I read Invincible too!

aww your sig looks severely lacking Kathryn :sorry:

lol

No worries, I have a couple of others I will put up soon, but nothing you haven't seen before probably.

I sold my WD #47, and the Goon sketch was on a book that I sent back to the person I bought it from. He missed it too much for me to keep it, and he's a good friend :) So I had to take the sketches out of my sig, I don't own them anymore.

Yeah, math guys can debate trival things for hours. I agree on that.

As far as Steve, between the original artwork, Tony Moore sketches, sketches on books, serbian #1, etc... it's hard to keep up with what he's got.

I'm just happy when he shares pictures here. (thumbs u

Hey Steve, it's been awhile I'm sure people would like to see that frame I'm talking about. :popcorn:

:blush: Thanks for the kind words guys!

Here are a couple of pics, if you want to see something in particular, just let me know, always happy to share ;)

Included are:

The Framed art from issue #1

Serbian Issue #1

Tony Moore sketchbook (limited to 50 copies)

and the S&N Omnibus Vol 1

:cloud9:

frame2.jpg

scan0007.jpg

saturnismfront.jpg

LEOmnibus1.jpg

if you want to see something in particular, just let me know, always happy to share ;)

Always happy to please big boy? ;)

They are legit. In fact, his #10 is the variant and had a smaller print run than 500.

They are something else Steve (Evil Ash) brought to our attention awhile back. He even sold some here to lots of other boardies. If memory serves me right he was charging about $180 back them, but I don't remember.

I searched the internet and made a friend in Serbia to get mine. They are pretty rare.

HA! I think the seller was checking this site, cause the #10 just changed to the regular version. It's NOT the black & white variant anymore.

hm

steve,

tell me you photocopied the page you put in the frame.

No, it is not a photocopy, but I spoke with several OA and framing professionals, and used museum glass that is completely UV blocking. All materials used with the frame itself are archival safe, so I'm not worried about it.

The art has been hanging in my upstairs hallway since I got it, and it still looks as great as ever. No direct light is even able to hit it from where it is located ;)

steve,

No, it is not a photocopy, but I spoke with several OA and framing professionals, and used museum glass that is completely UV blocking. All materials used with the frame itself are archival safe, so I'm not worried about it.

The art has been hanging in my upstairs hallway since I got it, and it still looks as great as ever. No direct light is even able to hit it from where it is located ;)

He's asking if you cut up a WD #1 to put in the frame, dum-dum. :makepoint:

steve,

He's asking if you cut up a WD #1 to put in the frame, dum-dum. :makepoint:

lol Oh whoops!

No, I cut that out of a TBP that was already in rough shape ;)

Steve, everytime I see that Walking dead frame I literally have to bow down in worship, it's awesome (worship)

I guess I should share this one too:

wd7coverframed.jpg