• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Thanks. I actually have a run I bought showing up tomorrow so tomorrow night will be a nice read. I've had 65-current just sitting here waiting for a 63 and 64. Then I thought I'd get the trade but it was sold out at all my LCS. Tomorrow is 63-current. :)

Edited by branget

Thanks. I actually have a run I bought showing up tomorrow so tomorrow night will be a nice read. I've had 65-current just sitting here waiting for a 63 and 64. Then I thought I'd get the trade but it was sold out at all my LCS. Tomorrow is 63-current. :)

no problem! You will love what happens, I've only read 1-66, I'm waiting for Vol 12 to come out.

Priorities man!! How can we talk about

Gotcha

And

Gotcha Again

Gah! I wish I hadn't clicked on those spoilers,

I mean I REALLY wish I hadn't clicked on those spoilers!

Sorry guys, but I know you keep track of stuff on EB. Please keep in mind that what I have listed now is NOT the same lot I won about a week ago. It has taken me a long time to accumulate 5 complete lots of mix and match grades. This is just my first one for sale. Just don't want you all to think that I'm like the 9.9 #1 seller who bought a book for thousands less and is reselling at a gouging price. Thanks. :angel:

Edited by sonfoywh