• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,455 posts in this topic

hm

It could be more for the seller...in this case, Chris, in case someone complains saying that the pic is not of the same book. It technically isn't. Once it is off of Jeff's hands, anything could change the integrity of the book, therefore, not making it an "actual" depiction of the book. Or he could just say that the pic is stock and not actual. It was actual when he first bought it.

At least, that's my opinion. :blahblah:

Just easier to do the best thing and take a new picture and hope someone is CRAZY enough to buy it and then I am lucky enough to find it 6-8 months from now for cheaper :)

Maybe if you just auctioned you'd find the Ebay market value. Or place a reserve on it to keep it safe. Or just a higher BIN price and accept offers. Just a thought. =)

The current ebay price I think is 550-600, I payed 560 and was happy to finally have one.

The crazy BIN price is just that crazy, but again .35 cents is all I have to lose

Maybe if you just auctioned you'd find the Ebay market value. Or place a reserve on it to keep it safe. Or just a higher BIN price and accept offers. Just a thought. =)

The current ebay price I think is 550-600, I payed 560 and was happy to finally have one.

The crazy BIN price is just that crazy, but again .35 cents is all I have to lose

I actually didnt think your BIN price was that crazy to be honest. If you listed it at $700 even, i really think someone will buy it. I wouldnt hurt to relist? (shrug)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180478785743&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNARL:US:1123

I've never seen a no reserve .99 auction on these before.

i tired to do a buy it now last week and it didnt work, i hate to see them go but i have a new baby on the way and need to get some diapers.

Good luck :wishluck:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180478785743&ssPageName=ADME:B:WNARL:US:1123

I've never seen a no reserve .99 auction on these before.

i tired to do a buy it now last week and it didnt work, i hate to see them go but i have a new baby on the way and need to get some diapers.

Good luck :wishluck:

thanks, been listing my collection for the past few weeks, much more to come!