• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

:rulez: Discussion thread :whistle:

(shrug)

I guess we won't be seeing links when your WD1 goes up on ebay? :baiting:

Only in the appropriate section. It will get noticed without mentioning it :taptaptap:

:rulez: Discussion thread :whistle:

(shrug)

I guess we won't be seeing links when your WD1 goes up on ebay? :baiting:

It will get noticed without mentioning it :taptaptap:

Yeah...well, I'm not going to compare comic book sizes with you :slapfight:. It's not like I'm some random internet spammer who doesn't participate in this thread and I'm certainly not the only person to mention their books here.

I certainly don't want to ruin the mood around here by sounding too serious though so here is something for every Zombie Lover.

It's not like I'm some random internet spammer who doesn't participate in this thread

So you've paid your dues to be able to advertise in a discussion thread? :whatev:

It's not like I'm some random internet spammer who doesn't participate in this thread

So you've paid your dues to be able to advertise in a discussion thread? :whatev:

Look dude, I've been here a long time and I like it so I don't really want to go stomping on each others shoes. You're good people as far as I'm concerned but I don't like being singled out in a thread for a regularly occuring action. It's really not a big deal and I'm not going to argue about it.

Seriously, did you even look at that video?

Look dude, I've been here a long time and I like it so I don't really want to go stomping on each others shoes. You're good people as far as I'm concerned but I don't like being singled out in a thread for a regularly occuring action. It's really not a big deal and I'm not going to argue about it.

Seriously, did you even look at that video?

I tend to have tunnel vision every once and awhile (sometimes an asset sometimes not) although the kitty did test my concentration ;) It was mentioned a few days ago about advertising here so I thought I'd mention it again. I thought my comment would be taken as the heads up it was meant to be.

I tend to be a little bias against "forum police" I guess. I see so many people try to lay down the law in unnecessary instances that rebellion seems to be the first reaction. Sorry to group you in that column :sorry:

It's gotta be this deranged Zombie filled World. It's just enough to make a man snap ok?! Did you see that lady in the video...she probably doesn't even have fingers anymore? It's -ing sick!

We do need to be on our guard for the inevitable outbreak (thumbs u

Hypothetical Situation?

You are trapped in a room with a single zombie and the only blunt object handy is a Walking Dead 1 CGC 10...what do you do?

WHAT DO YOU DO?!!

Simple.

CRACK the case open. Carefully slide the unopened plastic sealed book to a safe corner. Break the case into two sharp plastics and shove one vertical into its mouth, therefore, keeping it from biting you and the other into the eye socket reaching back into the brain and killing it. Then I can leave the room and get the safe sealed book reholdered.

So much for being a psychologist, huh? I love it when I can just cut loose and not be judged for it. :insane:

Simple.

CRACK the case open. Carefully slide the unopened plastic sealed book to a safe corner. Break the case into two sharp plastics and shove one vertical into its mouth, therefore, keeping it from biting you and the other into the eye socket reaching back into the brain and killing it. Then I can leave the room and get the safe sealed book reholdered.

So much for being a psychologist, huh? I love it when I can just cut loose and not be judged for it. :insane:

One flaw... if more than 1 corner of the outer case is cracked CGC will regrade the book for the reholder. Maybe that 10 downgrades... :cry:

Simple.

You've just been picked first in post-apocalyptic kick-ball!