• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

Hmm on the one hand, CJ's at $750 Buy It Now might be helping you get bids, on the other it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to bid yours up much more instead of just buying CJ's.

I think the $750 BIN is helping some and I also think that the 750 BIN will get poped. If not before this BIN ends (soon) then when I relist after the other auction is ended.

Hmm on the one hand, CJ's at $750 Buy It Now might be helping you get bids, on the other it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to bid yours up much more instead of just buying CJ's.

I think the $750 BIN is helping some and I also think that the 750 BIN will get poped. If not before this BIN ends (soon) then when I relist after the other auction is ended.

Yea CJ i think there might be a chance your might get bought after my auction is over from frustrated buyers who missed out and saw the final price and they might just go. Hey theres one for BIN just a couple bucks over the final auction price. But i think next time you list one up dont include the black letters or white letters stuff. It might scare away buyers who dont really know that much about WD but just want to own a #1. it would confuse them.

not according to kirkman :makepoint:

(thumbs u

if you believe kirkman, fine, but we all know that black lettered covers are waaayyyy harder to find. it's not even close, no matter what he says.

(thumbs u

if you believe kirkman, fine, but we all know that black lettered covers are waaayyyy harder to find. it's not even close, no matter what he says.

I have no problem finding them (shrug)

(thumbs u

i didn't say anything about not finding them, though i could have used better words. i meant they are much rarer. not that you can't find them, but it's ALWAYS easier to find more white lettered copies than black lettered copies. before walking dead took off, we were all surprised to find out that there was a black letter version. if i remember right (correct me if i'm wrong), even steve didn't know until later.

Edited by Hawkman

(thumbs u

i didn't say anything about not finding them. i said they are much rarer. this is truth. it's ALWAYS easier to find more white lettered copies than black lettered copies.

Before this debate gets anymore heated, I think we all need to take a step back and remember we are all floating in the same boat down this river called life....

edited my post, but it was never meant to come off hostile.

You didn't come off as hostile....the black/white debate made using the Ebony and Ivory video way too easy a joke for me to pass up.

:foryou:

edited my post, but it was never meant to come off hostile.

You didn't come off as hostile....the black/white debate made using the Ebony and Ivory video way too easy a joke for me to pass up.

:foryou:

And I applaud you for it :applause:

(thumbs u

i didn't say anything about not finding them. i said they are much rarer. this is truth. it's ALWAYS easier to find more white lettered copies than black lettered copies.

Before this debate gets anymore heated, I think we all need to take a step back and remember we are all floating in the same boat down this river called life....

:roflmao: THAT"S HILARIOUS!

Are you freakin' kidding me!!!??? $700 now???!!!! :o

I am saying it ends at 730 '

My BIN for 750 seems in line now

HOLY %^^&&^%$ Walking Dead's are crazy