• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Not sure why the variant even sells for so much. Has nothing to do with the story IMO. Just some cheap super-hero cover...though it may be valuable to some, I sold mine for cheap to a boardie who would appreciate it more. If you want to keep it for yourself as part of your collection, slab it...if you want to re-sell it, go with dupont...just resell it raw later. (shrug)

I love this book simply because the cover was a shot at the mass amounts of zombie variant covers on zombie-less books. I don't know how rare it is but I got mine triple signed by Kirkman, Ottley and Larsen. I thought about making Larsen do it on the back lol

WalkingDead50LarsenVariant.jpg

Well, that makes it more interesting when they're signed. I do like that... :applause:

Yeah, I dig it. Erik signed it in Seattle last year, then Robert and Ryan in Baltimore. I think my odds are pretty slim of bumping into Charlie Adlard or Cliff Rathburn but it would be pretty rad to add them!

Yeah, I dig it. Erik signed it in Seattle last year, then Robert and Ryan in Baltimore. I think my odds are pretty slim of bumping into Charlie Adlard or Cliff Rathburn but it would be pretty rad to add them!

I will be seeing Adlard at the Bristol Comic convention, here in the UK, in May :gossip:

I will be seeing Adlard at the Bristol Comic convention, here in the UK, in May :gossip:

Yeah, send it to Gary and have him get it signed! That would be very cool. I've never seen one of the 50 variants signed by 3, much less 4.

Need a Tony Moore Sign !!!! Anyone have any idea when e will be in a comicon ?!?!

Just buy a Tony Moore signed book from me :baiting:

I don't know where he will be since I never get to go to cons :(

i only went to the Montreal cons when i lived in Montreal , but now i'm 2 far to go anywhere :( thank god there are boardies that are willing to get books signed and sketched :) I love this site .

Are you willing to sell me a Moore sketch SS :D

Need a Tony Moore Sign !!!! Anyone have any idea when e will be in a comicon ?!?!

Go to his site and click on his schedule. It's not updated, but the boards he's on is easily accessible and he answers pretty quickly.

http://www.tonymooreillustration.com/commissions.html

or

http://tonymooreillustration.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?t=150&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=150

(tsk) Don't be foolish lol

It has taken me mucho $$$ and time to get my hands on mine....I'm about to have another one soon! I will be sure to add it to my sig for your viewing pleasure.

It has taken me mucho $$$ and time to get my hands on mine....I'm about to have another one soon! I will be sure to add it to my sig for your viewing pleasure.

:popcorn:

Hmm, I have finally finished paying for the book, I suppose it is technically mine now...

I don't have a good scan of it but I do have a decent little pic of the sketch to put in my sig line.

I want one 2 !!!!! :sorry:

Hmm, I have finally finished paying for the book, I suppose it is technically mine now...

I don't have a good scan of it but I do have a decent little pic of the sketch to put in my sig line.

let us see :D

Just check the sig.

When I get the book (probably a good week or so, I just finished paying for it tonight!) I will take a better pic for my sig. This is a book from a boardie so I know it has been seen before, it's new to me though ;)

I want one 2 !!!!! :sorry:

Honestly, I have paid more than I am willing to say for my little Moore sketches. Any one of you could have had them too had you been willing to pay crazy $$$. It's why I've been selling books lately lol

I will have 3 now, hurray!

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Nice sketch !!!! very nice.

I (worship) your sig , makes me want to improve mine .

Thanks, I think I can finally stop hunting down Moore sketched books now. I have a Rick, a Michonne, and a little skull, so I'm happy :)

I was only going to leave my sig up for a week or so like that, but I love it so much, I can't bear to take it down.

And what are you talking about, your sig is awesome!!!!

i'm a kirkman fanatic . I have a image united #1 1:100 also i wanted to add but it's all the way at my friends house in Detroit . Waiting to get some more slabs sent to him before i make him send me a huge box all the way here to the UAE . It was so much easier collecting stuff when i was in Canada .So painful when you have something yet its so far away :x

Edited by magZ