• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

:o These are awesome Julio AWESOME!!! where were they done, man the detail is excellent (thumbs u

What size are they?

Thanks, Gary. Had them done at a LCS in Kentucky where he appeared for FCBD. As you can see, he's my favorite WD artist. They are actually sketch cards with good work put into it. Awesome guy.

:o These are awesome Julio AWESOME!!! where were they done, man the detail is excellent (thumbs u

What size are they?

Thanks, bud. Had them done at a LCS in Kentucky where he appeared for FCBD. As you can see, he's my favorite WD artist. They are actually sketch cards with good work put into it with pencil, ink and wash. Awesome guy.

Man I wish we could get guys like Tony Moore to appear at out LCS's on FCBD. Thats awesome (worship)

Congrats Julio those are AWESOME!

Thanks, Levi. Wait until you see MagZ's...if he ever posts it. :baiting: His is the bomb! :cloud9:

Very cool guys - I want to see magZ's also!!

Congrats Julio those are AWESOME!

Thanks, Levi. Wait until you see MagZ's...if he ever posts it. :baiting: His is the bomb! :cloud9:

Very cool guys - I want to see magZ's also!!

Thanks, Kathryn. His looks like it took a little bit longer to do because of the detail. Being that he's in the middle of nowhere, he'll post it soon. ;)

So I did a little sketching in my free time at work...what do ya think? :grin:

30w45k3.jpg

LOOK WHAT JULIO GOT ME

magzzombie.jpg

my own Zombie !!!!!!

Huge Kudos to Julio for his time and the willingness to get me this amazing sketch !

LOOK WHAT JULIO GOT ME

magzzombie.jpg

my own Zombie !!!!!!

Huge Kudos to Julio for his time and the willingness to get me this amazing sketch !

I can see what Julio was saying (worship)

Just got these in. Woo hoo! :whee:

rick.jpgzombie2.jpgzombie1.jpg

LOOK WHAT JULIO GOT ME

magzzombie.jpg

my own Zombie !!!!!!

(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)(worship)

That was awesome of you to get one for MagZ! (thumbs u

LOOK WHAT JULIO GOT ME

magzzombie.jpg

my own Zombie !!!!!!

:o Congrats Magz and thanks to Julio again (thumbs u

Really the awesomeness should got to Tony for his great work and the guys at the shop for their efforts to make this happen for me and you guys. Thanks for your patience. Tony rocks! :headbang: