• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Freakin' awesome!! :applause:

So, Kirkman says the white warning label on #1 is more rare...even though he also says they started with it in black, but changed it because it didnt show up as well...

I see a lot more white labels than black....

Which do YOU think is more rare?

So, Kirkman says the white warning label on #1 is more rare...even though he also says they started with it in black, but changed it because it didnt show up as well...

OK my turn lol .

With me, I figure the black warning label would be the rarest because it really doesn't come up a lot for grabs. I figure once it came out in the beginning, it fell permanently into a lot of collections. Granted, the white warning label might have the lower print run, but it goes up far too often to be considered "rare". So, I say the black label could be rare for casual purchasing and the white label rare for the low print run. In the the end, I feel the consumer has decided by now which of these issues are rare by now, with the black one being so "scarce" in sales.

OK my turn lol .

With me, I figure the black warning label would be the rarest because it really doesn't come up a lot for grabs. I figure once it came out in the beginning, it fell permanently into a lot of collections. Granted, the white warning label might have the lower print run, but it goes up far too often to be considered "rare". So, I say the black label could be rare for casual purchasing and the white label rare for the low print run. In the the end, I feel the consumer has decided by now which of these issues are rare by now, with the black one being so "scarce" in sales.

Here we go again. Fine. To end this discussion once and for all....

How about a "NO LABEL"!

Coming up.

Did anyone answer the variant ratio question for #75?

Not that I recall, Jeff.

Apparently it is 1 per store and then 1:50 for additional copies. I have yet to confirm.

Not that I recall, Jeff.

Apparently it is 1 per store and then 1:50 for additional copies. I have yet to confirm.

How do we find this out?... cause I will have to e-mail my LCS like.... NOW :o

Not that I recall, Jeff.

Man I may have to rely on one of you guys to pass on one of these, I doubt stores in the UK will gett many, but you never know (shrug)

WalkingDead1.jpg

:news:..Mr. Kirkman we need a statement :hi:

I honestly think Jerel has hit the nail on the head with the white vs White label debate. And IMHO i'm starting to think it really doesn't matter (shrug) If what kirkman said is right the difference in circulation is around 60/40 (but I may be wrong in that asertion)