• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

So that Tony Moore Sketch his wife sold on ebay went for $285...is that because its unpersonalized or has the prices of Tony Moore art gone that high? It looks to be drawn on a piece of card board. I am not knocking them for selling this especially since it was an auction. Just looking to get some WD talk going

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120676765577&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I thought it was a great sketch but I would not have bid on it because I didn't particularly like the fact it was a sketch on some card board (shrug) I especially would not have paid that price and considering they won't send stuff outside the USA i definitely wouldn't have bid :mad:

I thought it was a great sketch but I would not have bid on it because I didn't particularly like the fact it was a sketch on some card board (shrug) I especially would not have paid that price and considering they won't send stuff outside the USA i definitely wouldn't have bid :mad:

lol the Moore's dont like that you call soccer by the wrong name. I never get tired of that joke :kidaround:

How much can I get for my three Moore Sketch Cards?

2nvclr5.jpg

lol the Moore's dont like that you call soccer by the wrong name. I never get tired of that joke :kidaround:

How much can I get for my three Moore Sketch Cards?

2nvclr5.jpg

Man Doug those are awesome, especially in the frames... I will certainly buy one for a $ (thumbs u lol

So that Tony Moore Sketch his wife sold on ebay went for $285...is that because its unpersonalized or has the prices of Tony Moore art gone that high? It looks to be drawn on a piece of card board. I am not knocking them for selling this especially since it was an auction. Just looking to get some WD talk going

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120676765577&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

I think it's pretty odd myself - just the fact that it's on cardboard, I mean. That's not anything I would be into. As far as Moore's art being personalized, that wouldn't bother me if it was a piece I wanted, but I'm sure that matters to some collectors.

Possibly there are some people who would bid higher just knowing it was coming directly from Tony Moore, even if it was drawn on cardboard? (shrug)

And Doug, your Moore sketches are sick. Very nice. (thumbs u

Possibly there are some people who would bid higher just knowing it was coming directly from Tony Moore, even if it was drawn on cardboard? (shrug)

I totally agree, if it was a sketch I wanted and it was being sold in this way by the creator or his wife then I would certainly bid more than if it wasn't.