• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

hahah cheating bastards can not read this haha

eager to see carl with out the eye patch on & the damage done to his head I bet it will not be as bad at all as it looked during the first uh.... shot ? lol I am kind of happy to see carl is well even though its all wildly_fanciful_statement I am eager to see where they go with this one! Just how much does carl remember will he remember at all will he turn to the dark side again or just be a wuss from now on in which case i will wish he was dead lol

why are you still reading these ?.. cheating cheaters! you know who you are!

Edited by synch

eager to see carl with out the eye patch on & the damage done to his head I bet it will not be as bad at all as it looked during the first uh.... shot ? lol I am kind of happy to see carl is well even though its all wildly_fanciful_statement I am eager to see where they go with this one! Just how much does carl remember will he remember at all will he turn to the dark side again or just be a wuss from now on in which case i will wish he was dead lol

Oh coooooooooooooooooooooome ooooooooooooooon! Really? I don't know if i can read this book anymore. that is the most retarded thing i've heard since the leifeld vs adams in general. :frustrated:

The last few comics have been pretty boring. Think I am going to go back to just reading the trades twice a year so I can get more of an overall storyline read at one time.

Also it is offical my package from Argentina for those Walking Dead comics disappeared en route to the US. If anyone either picked up an extra set of 1-9 or is going to be ordering some soon I would be interested in piggybacking the order. Can pay you upfront via Paypal + the cost to ship them to me. The people at OVNIpress were cool with giving me a refund but I guess I am the first lost shipment they have had and I don't really want to reorder directly from them because they almost didn't seem to believe me.

Wow reading vol1 omnibus again I forgot carl got shot once already ... Also One of the guys makes a comment something like ... "for all we know you guys could have been a group of traveling cannibals " Which then actually happens latter on lol ...

oh mess in the prison andrea says to dale you got at "least" another "year" left in you don't you?

Kirkman dropping hints of things to come early on or what ? ... lol He teases of tyreese getting killed before he kills him as well lol

Edited by synch

For those of you who don't hang out in Comics General, I got a bunch of sketch covers at SDCC this year. 3 are Walking Dead related.

Michonne and Cassie Hack. Sketch by Tim Seeley creator of Hack/Slash. I searched everywhere for an Image United blank but nobody had them...

MichCassiebySeeley.jpg

This one is my favorite. The Governor vs. Michonne by Cliff Rathburn.

I finally got a sketch on my WD blank cover. I wanted to get someone who actually works on the book to draw a sketch on it. Which limits you to Moore, Adlard, or Rathburn. So it was cool he was there. He really took his time and made it great. :banana:

Kirkman also signed it (look at Michonne's hair).

GovvsMich.jpg

I also went to a couple of Robert Kirkman's panels.

Click on the spoiler tag to see what coming up for the Walking Dead comic.

First up was a cover to a future issue.

AndreaWD.jpg

Next up, he talked about the upcoming story arc. Here is the teaser image:

LargerWorldWD.jpg

He said the group is going to stay where they are but will be exploring. They are going to encounter other groups of people. Some of which will be friendly and some not so friendly.

During the Q&A, I asked if "DAVIDSON" will be in one of those groups of people. He paused for a good 2 to 3 seconds and then said, "I can neither confirm or deny if Davidson will be involved." lol