• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

I would go and be like "Mr. Kirkman, after all the allusions to the character possibly being alive and possibly returning in the future, I have only one question for you sir....WHERE THE *SPOON* IS DAVIDSON!!!?" Thank you sir.

Edited by comicalgems

I wasn't about to NOT go to see my favorite comic book writer or hear about my favorite comic regardless if I was caught up or not. That's just a no brainer. I don't mind a little spoiler here or there and besides he left it at "that Carl thing" so I was still shocked to all hell when I turned the page to a 2 page picture of :boo: .........yeah!

I have found it motivational for the most part. If they can do it then what could I do? There are certain exceptions like Jeremy Bastien (spelled right?). I would never have his attention to detail or his artistic talent.

I have found it motivational for the most part. If they can do it then what could I do? There are certain exceptions like Jeremy Bastien (spelled right?). I would never have his attention to detail or his artistic talent.
Cheryl says he's wicked nice to his fans too.

huh I thought he was quite happy with it other than the people cutting in front of him thing . So far I've only had a couple disappointing moments & I hardly even remember what they are anymore .... & one in part was in part my own self to blame as well i suppose lol

It still leaves you with a very bitter feeling though eh?

Edited by synch

Meeting a creator can be a tricky thing. :eek:

Jerel, I've seen you mention your less than stellar encounter with Mr. Hill.

Maybe I missed the actual story but I would like to know what happened.

Just curious because I've been very disappointed before

To scale how bad it was within the week time frame of seeing him twice. Look at how much I breathed and worked at L&K for three years. Now, look at my sales thread. I'm seriously letting go. No need for a story there. It tells everything. I regret not jumping on a graded Walking Dead focus(damn variants) when I had a chance.

Walking Dead Season 2 preview on AMC during the season premier of Breaking Bad (10 pm est)!!!

I have no interest in BB, but will have to check it out just for this preview! :banana:

Walking Dead Season 2 preview on AMC during the season premier of Breaking Bad (10 pm est)!!!

I have no interest in BB, but will have to check it out just for this preview! :banana:

shame on you good sir BB is one of the best ongoing shows on tv at the moment :makepoint: go treat your self to season 1 :banana: