• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Wonder how much interest my set would get. hm

I don't know what you are referring to , but you should check local ordinances before showing anyone your "set" in the hopes they'd pay for them.

I think his set is okay but if he wants to display his junk now that would be a problem.

One mans junk is another mans . . . . . . . . . . Well . . . . . . . . . . Um. (shrug)

Really? I have the highest graded #2. (shrug)

Actually I am planning to list the 9.4. I forgot to add the 9.6 to the set. (thumbs u

Just messing with ya. lol

I didn't realize you bought Chris's #2.

I didn't. Chris sold me my #2. :sumo:

Really? I have the highest graded #2. (shrug)

Actually I am planning to list the 9.4. I forgot to add the 9.6 to the set. (thumbs u

Just messing with ya. lol

I didn't realize you bought Chris's #2.

I didn't. Chris sold me my #2. :sumo:

:insane:

I've been trying to dump my ss 7.5 for months now with no luck.

Was it on Ebay? I know I saw it here a couple times.

It's just the blatant milking that pizzes me of.

pre-hit tv show, how many variants ?

now it's dolls, games, backpacks, you name.

Not to mention all the effing variants...(i predict at least 4 or 5 for #100)

I'm seriously considering quiting at #100, that's how much it's starting to rub me the wrong way.

I have given it some thought since I first read this and decided that I am jumping off at #100.

I'll continue my sketch series and getting books SS'd, but I will not be buying new issues.

Edited by umyeahwhatevers

just cause they make does not = you have to eat it :S I only buy the singles & omnibus & watch the tv show ... I don't care about the variants unless its something I think looks neat ... screw the rest enjoy the book it self ... Why shouldn't kirkman make some $$$ of it though.... yousaying you would not do the same ?

Edited by synch

just cause they make does not = you have to eat it :S I only buy the singles & omnibus & watch the tv show ... I don't care about the variants unless its something I think looks neat ... screw the rest enjoy the book it self ... Why shouldn't kirkman make some $$$ of it though.... yousaying you would not do the same ?

It's the equivalent of seeing your favorite indie band do a Burger King commercial.

It's the equivalent of seeing your favorite indie band do a Burger King commercial.

True, i don't have to buy their dolls and lunch boxes and what ever the hell they put out.

I buy the singles and the trades.

And i sure as hell don't mind Kirkman making some coin, if he's even the one making the coin, didn't he sell the rights ?

Anyway, if there are more than 2 #100 then i'm getting off the bus. :sumo:

I would like to try the board game though, anyone have that yet ?

35667lunchbox.jpg