• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

lol

Yeah, sorry for getting carried away with the posting :sorry:

EvilAsh=Giddy as a schoolgirl :whee:

The only problem I see is that you aren't telling people the dimensions of the commission....it's almost double the size of Tony's convention pieces. It's a monster.

11x17, taking up the entire board!!! :headbang:

JJ should post a pic of his Daredevil 181 cover swipe here too. I think that one was only posted in the signature room. It was another awesome Tony Moore WD piece that is amazing.

Where? I wanna see!

I'm not sure what thread it was in, but I know it was in the signature room awhile back. It's a cover swipe of DD 181. Rick is Daredevil, Governor is Bullseye, and Michonne is Elektra. Drawn of course by Tony Moore.

lol

Yeah, sorry for getting carried away with the posting :sorry:

EvilAsh=Giddy as a schoolgirl :whee:

The only problem I see is that you aren't telling people the dimensions of the commission....it's almost double the size of Tony's convention pieces. It's a monster.

11x17, taking up the entire board!!! :headbang:

:o

JJ should post a pic of his Daredevil 181 cover swipe here too. I think that one was only posted in the signature room. It was another awesome Tony Moore WD piece that is amazing.

Where? I wanna see!

I'm not sure what thread it was in, but I know it was in the signature room awhile back. It's a cover swipe of DD 181. Rick is Daredevil, Governor is Bullseye, and Michonne is Elektra. Drawn of course by Tony Moore.

Yahoo search is better than the search function in here, btw. This commission is sick. Just sick.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=5116735

Edited by Claudio

so, is there any interest in any of the serbain copies anymore? i see most selling for pennies now.

Yes. They have definitely cooled off. The time to flip has definitely come and gone.

I think it's just 1's and 2's selling for decent money now. (A raw VF+ #1 just sold for $100 on eBay.)

They were always the hardest to find since many of them were actually sold in Serbia, while the later issues didn't. Thus the Serbian dealers were able to sell 3 and up to US buyers. So while they all had the same print run, 1's and 2's have always been harder to find. (thumbs u

Wonder how much interest my set would get. hm

I don't know what you are referring to , but you should check local ordinances before showing anyone your "set" in the hopes they'd pay for them.

so, is there any interest in any of the serbain copies anymore? i see most selling for pennies now.

Link? :wishluck:

Wonder how much interest my set would get. hm

I don't know what you are referring to , but you should check local ordinances before showing anyone your "set" in the hopes they'd pay for them.

I think his set is okay but if he wants to display his junk now that would be a problem.