• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

God Dammit....I thought this thread was safe since it's supposed to be about the book and not the TV show. I have avoided that thread entirely and all spoilers. Dammit Dammit Dammit!!!!!!

God Dammit....I thought this thread was safe since it's supposed to be about the book and not the TV show. I have avoided that thread entirely and all spoilers. Dammit Dammit Dammit!!!!!!

The emotions I am feeling right now would best be described as undulating waves of suck. Dammit. Fricken ruined it. :frustrated:

So irrationally fricken pissed right now.

I've been robbed of pretending that I wasn't crying in front of my wife at that moment.

So irrationally fricken pissed right now.

I've been robbed of pretending that I wasn't crying in front of my wife at that moment.

I am hoping it is a trumped up fake, but I have to tell you, I didn't see that coming and it would have been a complete slap in the face in a good way. Thank you, Yannis, for me!!!!! :whee:

Yannis,

Seriously dude. That's a spoiler. :mad:

What the is wrong with you...why would you: 1) not post it in the TV thread 2) why would you not use the spoiler tag.

What is wrong with you...that is such a person_who_is_obnoxiously_self-impressed move!

I usually am pretty laid back on the boards this is just not right

Yannis you suck :censored:

Ok , it was removed. I didnt know there was a tv thread for the show..

And nothing is sure anyway.

Anyone have one of these handy?

mib.jpg

That makes it all better. Thanks, dude. You are awesome. (worship)

C'mon Sean, cut him a break. His apology was really sincer.......wait, what?

:ohnoez:

Actually I am pretty sure there are aliens in that barn. They are disguised as walkers and are gonna probe the surviving humans when they least expect it.

Well obviously. :insane: