• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Wonder what he would want/get if he also had 56-91?

:shy: Bidding's over a grand but reserve hasn't been met yet.

Yikes! doh!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/AMC-Walking-Dead-Image-comics-set-Issues-1-55-NM-First-Prints-Variants-/230701309744?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item35b6de9f30

Reserve is high because the lot's lowest grade is a 9.5 ..you know how rare that is? doh!

glad i didn't read that spoiler I'm saving the shows to watch all at once ... watched the first 3 though already :D TV show spoilers are not something I'd expect in the twd comic section :S

Edited by synch

I have a question about an item I just bought on eBay that I hadn't seen before.

Tony Moore's Sketchbook - Saturnism Volume One

Can anyone tell me a little about it...

I tried searching online but I can't find any real discussion about it. I checked the census and didn't see one listed either.

Print run? Availability?

Now that I got back my Walking Dead comics signed by Tony Moore I am gonna need more frames for the walls. Here are some of what I have hanging so far.

Trying to order from frameitagainsam.com more of these frames including a triple CGC frame to hang my #1,#2 and #3 which are all now SS books.

photo20u.jpg

Pictured are the prints for WD #19 and #1 (Which is the one I am working on getting signed by all the actors and actresses and has 4 sigs so far) along with a Universal #19 9.8 and my #1 9.6 SS.

Here are a couple up close pics of the #1 and #2. They kept the same grade, should have got the #1 pressed by Joey and then signed and resubbed. :)

photo21yt.jpg

photo25zu.jpg

wow... do those frames protect from the light

These frames would be very very bad in regards to UV protection since they are designed to just have the CGC case slide into them with no UV protection glass in front of them. I am pretty sure that the CGC cases do not protect again UV either.

They are in an interior room that is first off at an angle where natural sunlight can't really hit that wall even if I wanted it to. Also the blinds are always pulled shut and the heavy dark blue drapes that my wife picked out are always pulled completely shut.

My man cave is lit as well as a real cave when it comes to natural light. :)

The one light in the room doesn't give off anything that I am concerned tanning the covers.