• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Wow at all the covers. I am wondering at this time if any of them are gonna be harder to get than the 1:200 variant. At this point I didn't even hold onto a copy of the 1:200s that I have coming in for myself because I am getting burned out on all these covers.

Didn't someone say that Kirkman did not like variants? Guess he rethought his stance on them.

Yup, but I heard he was quoted saying that he loves cash money and selling out himself and his friends. :)

Ottley in fully bloody color and the Chromium FTW. They will both go nicely on my wall.

WDWall.jpg

Jerome

FYI that #94 bw sketch on your wall is real ugly, you should probably hand that off to me. I'll dispose of it properly :grin:

In all seriousness, what grade did you get on that #50 superhero variant?

Edited by roastedbagel

Ottley in fully bloody color and the Chromium FTW. They will both go nicely on my wall.

WDWall.jpg

Jerome

FYI that #94 bw sketch on your wall is real ugly, you should probably hand that off to me. I'll dispose of it properly :grin:

In all seriousness, what grade did you get on that #50 superhero variant?

lol

I was totally about to give it to you until you said 'dispose.' :P I can't let you be the one to drop the print run to 199 (tsk)

It's a 9.8 along with the rest of 'em, except the 68 is a 9.9.

Jerome

Edited by jump_ace

lol

Thanks guys! I am upgrading my #1(Thanks DHurley :) ) and needed a big sale. I was just lucky enough to get it. Now it looks like I'll also need the money to grab every cover of #100. This is like the 90's all over again. :screwy:

8x Artist Variants

1x Ottley Sketch Variant

1x Chromium Variant

1x 1:200 Sketch Variant

1x Diamond Comics B/W Variant

1x SDCC Pet Co 'Escape' Variant

1x Blank Variant

1x Of Whatever that center all black copy is in the pic a couple pages back :shrug:

= 15 Variants

Jerome

8x Artist Variants

1x Ottley Sketch Variant

1x Chromium Variant

1x 1:200 Sketch Variant

1x Diamond Comics B/W Variant

1x SDCC Pet Co 'Escape' Variant

1x Blank Variant

1x Of Whatever that center all black copy is in the pic a couple pages back :shrug:

= 15 Variants

Jerome

and 1x of whatever Dre said no one knows about yet.

I need info on where to find the blank variant, the black thing, and the mystery Dre one. And I refuse to pay eBay nonsense prices.