• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

How did they personally screw you over?

I'm annoyed at the process of purchasing. I didn't realize it would be a race to enter credit card #'s and addresses. I figured when i put one in my cart and hit checkout, that it would be there for me. Because it took me 2 minutes to enter my info, it 'sold out'. rantrant

I'm annoyed at the process of purchasing. I didn't realize it would be a race to enter credit card #'s and addresses. I figured when i put one in my cart and hit checkout, that it would be there for me. Because it took me 2 minutes to enter my info, it 'sold out'. rantrant

I know what you mean. In a similar way, Mondotees.com has releases for poster prints all the time. They usually give you a heads up that a specific print will be sold on a specific day at a Random Time. This makes it even harder to get.

The in cart / held doesn't work for them either. I once had to log into paypal to verify something and I missed out on a poster. I got to the point of copying my cc number to my clipboard and speed checking out and I finally got one I wanted.

Limited edition online drops are far from perfect and will never make it into the fan/collector's hands at a 100% success rate.

Just be thankful you didn't get a confirmation from them via email and then a refund the next day w/ a note saying 'we somehow received more orders than the quantity available - we had to refund you the money. sorry.' I've gotten this type of note/refund 2 times this year! (neither of which was mondotees.com btw)

Edited by Mangbus

:idea:Thats what I was afraid of so earlier today I created an account so I didn't have to enter all that informaiton at checkout. Just a thought for next time. Sorry BRO!

:idea:Thats what I was afraid of so earlier today I created an account so I didn't have to enter all that informaiton at checkout. Just a thought for next time. Sorry BRO!

There won't be a next time since my plan to set Skybound's headquarters on fire should be complete soon. :devil: (Just joking to any law enforcement officers out there)