• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Walking dead 100 preview was removed, but if you use this link and change the HTML addess to switch pages, you can still see it (ie, =2, =3, etc...)

http://www.comicbookresources.com/prev_img.php?pid=12938&pg=1

:headbang:

Note, change the end of the address so it's an "8" for the actual preview.

The first 7 are just covers ;)

Walking dead 100 preview was removed, but if you use this link and change the HTML addess to switch pages, you can still see it (ie, =2, =3, etc...)

(tsk)

Well sad I missed out on these but meh... I have plenty of other stuff I should spend money on, but considering what is selling on Splash for $700 they were a steal! A real investment I reckon.

Issue 13 page 6

Issue 13 page 7

edit: outbid with 2 secs to go

nice. granted my page from issue #13 is boring, but it's definitely worth more than the $35 i paid.

I disagree on the steal - I had him offer me the pages at 300 pounds each off ebay about a week ago - I turned it down.

The price was in my opinion above fair market - splashpage prices have gotten to the point of insanity - my plan for now is to wait --- 3-5 years from now you will have people begging you to take their WD pages at prices much much less than now.

I would have snapped his hand off! I actually sent a message to him offering £300 for either page and he never got back to me :cry: I'm still yet to own an original art page and would have loved to start off with a zombie page.

Edited by buddymagoo

(tsk)

doh!

You know you read them, Dougie :baiting:

(tsk)

doh!

You know you read them, Dougie :baiting:

:banana: and yes both Dixon bros show up..awesome stuff :headbang:

Well sad I missed out on these but meh... I have plenty of other stuff I should spend money on, but considering what is selling on Splash for $700 they were a steal! A real investment I reckon.

Issue 13 page 6

Issue 13 page 7

edit: outbid with 2 secs to go

nice. granted my page from issue #13 is boring, but it's definitely worth more than the $35 i paid.

I disagree on the steal - I had him offer me the pages at 300 pounds each off ebay about a week ago - I turned it down.

The price was in my opinion above fair market - splashpage prices have gotten to the point of insanity - my plan for now is to wait --- 3-5 years from now you will have people begging you to take their WD pages at prices much much less than now.

I would have snapped his hand off! I actually sent a message to him offering £300 for either page and he never got back to me :cry: I'm still yet to own an original art page and would have loved to start off with a zombie page.

ditto... said "Serious offer for buy it now" guess there were too many offers / watchers for him to not let it run. i have my doubts about the early pages losing value :)

It works! I feel like a hacker. lol

Preview pages spoiler

Note that one dude on the first page is talking about 'Paul's group'... I'm pretty sure Jesus is one of the Saviors and this whole thing has been a setup to wrest control of Alexandria from Rick's group.

Edited by Solar

Preview pages spoiler

Note that one dude on the first page is talking about 'Paul's group'... I'm pretty sure Jesus is one of the Saviors and this whole thing has been a setup to wrest control of Alexandria from Rick's group.

After looking at the covers and reading the preview and trying to find spoilers online, I think Rick/Michonne get surrounded by zombies in the middle of nowhere and have to kill their way out. I think at the very least that Rick and Michonne survive. Meanwhile, I think the deaths are Glenn and/or Maggie.

I'm curious as to why you think this this Jerry.. with all the pages you've been buying and all.

I don't think there will be any deaths. Not even zombies. Everyone will point guns at everyone else and then they will all settle down and be friends. Then the last page will be a full page spread of rick with his middle finger up saying "F you fans. Enjoy spending $1,000 on 15 different variant covers"

I don't think there will be any deaths. Not even zombies. Everyone will point guns at everyone else and then they will all settle down and be friends. Then the last page will be a full page spread of rick with his middle finger up saying "F you fans. Enjoy spending $1,000 on 15 different variant covers"

what would be nice if there was a hidden foreshadowing across all variants ... buried in the art

what would be nice if there was a hidden foreshadowing across all variants ... buried in the art

hm

The only thing buried in all the art are $ signs