• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I reported him to eBay as soon as it was put up. I know at least one other person did as well. They did nothing. Roastedbagel and I are just curious about what people actually received.

His feedback is 100%. One guy who wrote me back about the image firsts #1 said and I quote "The first one I got was the image firsts #1, which was really cool".

ebay won't pull this listing, but they pulled my listing of batman incorporated #3 because of the colorado tragedy, yet they didn't pull a bunch of other listings for the book. what a joke.

:o

and they emailed me and said "don't re-list it." of course, i did anyway.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WALKING-DEAD-LOT-100-ISSUES-PLUS-ALL-VARIANTS-SIGNED-KIRKMAN-CGC-IMAGE-COMICS-/330771243427?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item4d0380a1a3

I want to say this is a boardie? If so, I wish him luck! I'll watch this and see what happens. No Agents #6, no Capes #1 and no Image Holiday Special '05, o well...

Jerome

Edited by jump_ace

http://www.ebay.com/itm/WALKING-DEAD-LOT-100-ISSUES-PLUS-ALL-VARIANTS-SIGNED-KIRKMAN-CGC-IMAGE-COMICS-/330771243427?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item4d0380a1a3

I want to say this is a boardie? If so, I wish him luck! I'll watch this and see what happens. No Agents #6, no Capes #1 and no Image Holiday Special '05, o well...

Jerome

Also no #2 second print, or #33 second print. Nice set but if that sells for $18K, I can't imagine what dhurley's all 9.8 cgc graded run would sell for.

Very nice! Are just picture frames or are they made for comics?

Thank you for your kind words :)

No, not made for comics at all. Got them from IKEA, $1.99ea tough to beat really...

3918443c.jpg

then i added a piece of black cardboard paper ($4 for 50ct from Michaels) behind each issue for better presentation

I reported him to eBay as soon as it was put up. I know at least one other person did as well. They did nothing. Roastedbagel and I are just curious about what people actually received.

His feedback is 100%. One guy who wrote me back about the image firsts #1 said and I quote "The first one I got was the image firsts #1, which was really cool".

ebay won't pull this listing, but they pulled my listing of batman incorporated #3 because of the colorado tragedy, yet they didn't pull a bunch of other listings for the book. what a joke.

:o

and they emailed me and said "don't re-list it." of course, i did anyway.

At least you're not claiming the book was recalled :ohnoez:

Jerome

Also no #2 second print, or #33 second print. Nice set but if that sells for $18K, I can't imagine what dhurley's all 9.8 cgc graded run would sell for.

Always wonder what my set could get :popcorn:

Jerome

Always wonder what my set could get :popcorn:

Put it up on ebay, no reserve, .99 cent starting bid. See what happens. :baiting::foryou:

Jerome

Imo, he'd be lucky to get more than 5K, but I haven't really combed through his list that much. Doug, I'm sure your set would fetch atleast that much, mine too (after I get my latest shipment from Branget Enterprises, Inc.)

Jerome

FYI

OA to TWD #100 Negan Cover 2nd print is up for auction through Splashpageart.com with a minimum starting bid of $3k.

Who wants to buy it for me and then accept time payments over the next 10 years?

lol

am i the only one that thinks 3k for it is absolute lunacy...i wouldnt pay 1500 for it.

I wouldn't call it absolute lunacy - but you can buy an awfully nice piece (or pieces) of OA for $3000k. Unless Walking Dead is far and away your favourite comic, and you're absolutely desperate to own a cover, it's hard to see how this piece would be the first thing you'd think to pay $3000 for.

And let's face it, with a starting bid of that amount, it's more likely to be $4k-$5k or possibly even more.

I can think of a great many other things to spend the cash on!