• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Kinda sad that the WD #101 ghost variant is already better than all the WD #100's covers combined.

btw I just sold my 1:200 WD 100 CGC 9.8 for the lowest so far. $258.00

Happy Day! :facepalm:

Def learned my lesson buying moderns again on hype rather knowing the print run and eBay ended items.

Sad just to get my money back I had to get 9.8 grades and CGC fast track. lol

Kinda sad that the WD #101 ghost variant is already better than all the WD #100's covers combined.

Def learned my lesson buying moderns again on hype rather knowing the print run and eBay ended items.

You got burned, sorry it happened. I got some copies for free with my 200 bulk purchases, then at a certain price, then some additional with you in SDCC so the averaging out worked well for me. I just wanted to make sure I had all my subscribers covered.

I wasn't trying to make a profit off of them.

It's one of the reasons why I sold the Comixology/Escape/1 in 200 together to them - They got a deal on the Comixology just in case the 1 in 200 Sketch dropped in price.

Stop speculating on Moderns if you can't take the heat - :baiting:

You got burned, sorry it happened. I got some copies for free with my 200 bulk purchases, then at a certain price, then some additional with you in SDCC so the averaging out worked well for me. I just wanted to make sure I had all my subscribers covered.

I wasn't trying to make a profit off of them.

It's one of the reasons why I sold the Comixology/Escape/1 in 200 together to them - They got a deal on the Comixology just in case the 1 in 200 Sketch dropped in price.

Stop speculating on Moderns if you can't take the heat - :baiting:

Just stating the facts.

Not upset as I am more laughing how this book is decreasing in value by the second. :whistle:

Thank god vintage 9.8 books make up for modern books bubbles. (thumbs u

Edited by Spiderman-on-Tilt

I just bought 1 for my personal collection and paid about 180 and it should be 9.8 9.4 8.0 so I'm happy with it. Anyone get a final print run on it? I'm assuming about 1500.

Fixed that for ya.

Come on...Be fair! It's not a Revival variant!

Edited by lostpike

I just bought 1 for my personal collection and paid about 180 and it should be 9.8 9.4 8.0 so I'm happy with it. Anyone get a final print run on it? I'm assuming about 1500.

Fixed that for ya.

Come on...Be fair! It's not a Revival variant!

Dam you!!! *shakes fist* lol (for the record, I didn't actually get an 8.0, Rosen just calls me that)

BTW, I guess I'll see you bright and early tomorrow for the opening of Tate's :)

Edited by roastedbagel

Yeah I put too much on that one, before I knew much about the ottley sketch variant. I'm hoping that some more of those comixology variants come to light at some point in the future and they are affordable again for a day or so. That book is doing very well right now, and I want one!

Awww, yeah. #101

The answer is yes, this arsehole will be usefull. Please let Michonne work that Governor routine again. :headbang:

Though I now wonder...since they didn't fight so hard and were "half-hearted" as Andrea said...could it be a trap?

On a separate note, this 101 is more reasonable. Good luck.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Walking-Dead-101-Exclusive-Ltd-Ghost-Variant-/120968658912?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item1c2a4b3fe0#ht_500wt_922

Edited by FIREFLY

Just skimmed 101 this morning and some of the art in it is really disappointing. What happened to the zombies (again)? Still loving the story though /sigh

i-c5d1efcf2a4954a42c4c6d3175f86719-rosy-lipped-batfish-wilms-1144526-lw.jpg

Edited by Garf

If this guy was from Jersey I'd be freaking. Is this another boardie??

http://bit.ly/ND2USO

:hi:

The fact that you are offering free shipping just restores my faith in humanity, thank you kind sir.

To the asshats who charge $999 for a book then charge $4.99 shipping can suck it.

rantrant

Edited by roastedbagel