• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

If this guy was from Jersey I'd be freaking. Is this another boardie??

http://bit.ly/ND2USO

(tsk)

Hey now... Didn't you consider unloading a few weeks back?

lol

You get any decent offers S.M.? Or are they insulting offers that show they want to flip your whole collection?

Jerome

I am haggling with a gentleman currently... he seems very serious and lives near by (which is odd since I live in the middle of nowhere!) - we are discussing a face-to-face pick up.

Ironically all my local comic book stores here in San Diego had 0 WD #101 Ghost variants, but all had this: (shrug)

imagejpeg_27.jpg

I paid basically retail for this one, but two other store owners sold theirs for $75.00 and $300.00. :censored:

Yes more often than not comic book store owners do not do their homework.

Are we sure that this book is only limited to 500 copies because it seems every store is getting one? The one store owner was shocked to even get one in the first place.

Comics n stuff?

If this guy was from Jersey I'd be freaking. Is this another boardie??

http://bit.ly/ND2USO

(tsk)

Hey now... Didn't you consider unloading a few weeks back?

lol

You get any decent offers S.M.? Or are they insulting offers that show they want to flip your whole collection?

Jerome

I am haggling with a gentleman currently... he seems very serious and lives near by (which is odd since I live in the middle of nowhere!) - we are discussing a face-to-face pick up.

:wishluck:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/The-Walking-Dead-Issue-100-Exclusive-SDCC-Walking-Dead-Escape-Variant-/221096787998?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item337a65401e

Is this a new grade that CGC is going to come out with? "Mint condition with minor imperfections". I'm thinking we may have our first 10.2 grade :insane:

Umm... "Mint condition with minor imperfections" = Near Mint lol

Its like calling a janitor a "sanitation technician" :insane:

Ironically all my local comic book stores here in San Diego had 0 WD #101 Ghost variants, but all had this: (shrug)

imagejpeg_27.jpg

I paid basically retail for this one, but two other store owners sold theirs for $75.00 and $300.00. :censored:

Yes more often than not comic book store owners do not do their homework.

Are we sure that this book is only limited to 500 copies because it seems every store is getting one? The one store owner was shocked to even get one in the first place.

Comics n stuff?

Nope. :devil:

What store do you buy your new books at?

Face to face? Middle of nowhere? Pack and have some back, dude.

I do transactions like that all the time but never with a potential eBay bidder. Didn't help that the only answer was he had to see it in person.

Dude, why do you have to air our laundry like that? I swear I'm not going to chop you up and flip the book. :insane:

:jokealert:

Ehh.. Honestly if I'm getting ready to fork over close to a grand, I'd like to see it in person too if I'm relatively close, plus it skips the potential shipping accidents. Granted I would explain why, and insist we meet in a public place with lots of people, but still.

Edited by roastedbagel

Ehh.. Honestly if I'm getting ready to fork over close to a grand, I'd like to see it in person too if I'm relatively close, plus it skips the potential shipping accidents. Granted I would explain why, and insist we meet in a public place with lots of people, but still.

+1