• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Anyone else picking up 97, 98, and 99 second prints? I still need my 100 second prints. Every copy my LCS received had color-breaking spine creases (and his retailed appreciation cover was so profoundly damaged that it looked like it was intentional). I can't believe that I'm still buying multiple copies of these books! lol

Anyone else picking up 97, 98, and 99 second prints? I still need my 100 second prints. Every copy my LCS received had color-breaking spine creases (and his retailed appreciation cover was so profoundly damaged that it looked like it was intentional). I can't believe that I'm still buying multiple copies of these books! lol

Ordered a few, what the heck.

Have to post my haul in here bc I just can't help myself:

comicsnew.jpg

19 - 9.8

27 - 9.4

33 - 9.8

33 - 9.8

33 second print - 9.4

48 - 9.8

Everything graded just as expected so I was happy - I only graded the 27 and 33 #2nd print bc I thought they were special cases. I'll be sending in other 9.8 candidates shortly, these are all books from my raw collection that I bought individually when I was putting together my collection 2-3 years back. I have most of a run from 16 on up, but I'm missing a few here and there - the books range from 9.4 condition to 9.8. I sold any early raw issues back when

I sold all of my graded WD books last year (when we bought our new house, for those of you that remember). I'm now having some of my raw collection graded. I'll be selling these too at some point, not sure exactly when though - so don't worry, this isn't me promoting a sales thread. :) Just wanted to share my happiness at getting the books, and seeing them grade right at what I expected, that's a fun feeling.

Cgc was dead on for the grading times too, in case anyone is interested. These were on two invoices - one invoice was fast track modern (10 business days is the stated turn around time, and these shipped on the 11th business day); the other invoice was 15 day free coupon service; they shipped on the 16th business day I believe, although I could be off by one day. All books were received at cgc on 7/30/12, and they were all received back by me either last week (the 10 day service), or today.

comicsnew.jpg

19 - 9.8

27 - 9.4

33 - 9.8

33 - 9.8

33 second print - 9.4

48 - 9.8

Everything graded just as expected so I was happy - I only graded the 27 and 33 #2nd print bc I thought they were special cases. I'll be sending in other 9.8 candidates shortly, these are all books from my raw collection that I bought individually when I was putting together my collection 2-3 years back. I have most of a run from 16 on up, but I'm missing a few here and there - the books range from 9.4 condition to 9.8. I sold any early raw issues back when

I sold all of my graded WD books last year (when we bought our new house, for those of you that remember). I'm now having some of my raw collection graded. I'll be selling these too at some point, not sure exactly when though - so don't worry, this isn't me promoting a sales thread. :) Just wanted to share my happiness at getting the books, and seeing them grade right at what I expected, that's a fun feeling.

Cgc was dead on for the grading times too, in case anyone is interested. These were on two invoices - one invoice was fast track modern (10 business days is the stated turn around time, and these shipped on the 11th business day); the other invoice was 15 day free coupon service; they shipped on the 16th business day I believe, although I could be off by one day. All books were received at cgc on 7/30/12, and they were all received back by me either last week (the 10 day service), or today.

:applause:

And don't forget the new issue of entertainment weekly has 4 different covers as well...

i have the original EW issue, definitely gonna get these as well. they look great, esp the michonne cover

comicsnew.jpg

19 - 9.8

27 - 9.4

33 - 9.8

33 - 9.8

33 second print - 9.4

48 - 9.8

:o

Another Kathryn sighting...and with goodies. :headbang:

how did those of you that were around in 2011 NOT stock the F up on Walking Dead Weekly? lol

i had 3 runs from 1-33. Sold all of them for at least double what i paid. wouldn't even buy them anymore, except #1,19, 27, 33, & 48. and 33 & 48 only if they're less than cover.