• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

FWIW at Dragoncon no dealers had any WD below #10 and the number of people asking for copies was quite high. I overheard at least a dozen people myself asking for # 1 as i was flipping through back issues and the dealers say sorry i just don't have any. I probably spent a total of 2 hours in the dealers room all weekend.

Edited by THB

Baltimore CC didn't have any WD showcases - all the comic book dealers I saw there had tons of boxes but certainly nothing showcasing WD..

Though I was looking for OA - didnt really pay attention too much to books..

Same with #19.

I know there's a lot of people here saying prices will drop soon, but I'll mark this post and say once 10/13 rolls around, #19 and others will SKYROCKET.

You guys have to understand theres an entire population of fans who aren't into the comics (yet), and still only know Michonne from the 3 second clip from the season 2 finale. Once she's part of the cast next season, people will be scrambling to get more.

Edited by roastedbagel