• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

My first signing... :cloud9: still glad it was you that got the book. You got the 9.9 and jerel got the sketched cover.

I've put almost all my slabs up for sale in the last few months and this and few of your others are the only ones I have kept. :cloud9:

Having said that though I have brought a couple of WD's, Revivals and a couple of SA keys since :grin:

Well, you'll have to get your first appearance in RED BAND! #1 next year. The character designs are great (you and Gav make quite the team).

Edited by DeafMuteComics

My first signing... :cloud9: still glad it was you that got the book. You got the 9.9 and jerel got the sketched cover.

I've put almost all my slabs up for sale in the last few months and this and few of your others are the only ones I have kept. :cloud9:

Having said that though I have brought a couple of WD's, Revivals and a couple of SA keys since :grin:

Well, you'll have to get your first appearance in RED BAND! #1 next year. The character designs are great (you and Gav make quite the team).

I'm looking forward to it (thumbs u

...but I was gonna offer to buy them back off of Jeff, since my name was in a couple of the "Thanks" credits. But, since I write more young adult type stuff (Twilight :headbang: ), I decided to forget about it. If I ever become famous Jeff will have some books with my name in them to flip. Heck, there's a "Hey, Boss!" out there with a my sig on it. lol

:gossip: Jay, I found a way to make my teen sleuth's friends more intrical to the first three book's plots, so that's moving again and I am outlining another regional folklore book.

Still waiting for some sample chapters...
Yup. I know.

I just wasn't happy with the characters. Way too familiar and one dimensional. Now I have three unique girls I think I can care about in dangerous situations. Which after 82 years of Nancy Drew (cancelled since March :eek: ), it's pretty impossible to come up with a new spin on things, but I think I have. Dare I say commercially as well. :wishluck:

The other stuff is more up your alley type writing we discussed before. I'm gonna start sampling pieces of the the older rejected stuff on Facebook, in time for Halloween. Stay tuned.

didn't think so :mad:

What about $3K :wishluck:

Not right now , and if the Nowell Brothers keep it up there won't be any in the future either. 4k is the starting point for an entry level Moore page, I also don't think you could buy an Adlard cover that is not from 2012 for less than that nowadays either. : sorry:

Jim