• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Hero - were you actually going to read it anyway?

Small OA update - I bought:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=934962&GSub=128557

Is this the last time they are at the farm? Yea..right?

Oh, and a much sexier OA piece but not WD here:

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=934953&GSub=130679

Yeah...it's not big on my list but I read the first couple and figured i'd read it through. I was just saying it's courteous to put a spoiler alert up for stuff like that which I see you did (thumbs u .

Back to our regularly scheduled program...nice pickups :applause:

No

this is just before the herd which attacked Abraham,Rick,Morgan and Carl hits the house where Andrea and Dale and the twins are.Billy kills the cat there and starts going homicidal

Are you sure?

this is the last page to 60, after that it starts the hunters arc right? then they go to the church...do they ever go back to the farm...I don't fully remember but I'm pretty sure they dont..

That farm from page 60 is not Herschel Walkers farm if that is what you meant. Just one they stumbled on that Dale wanted to stay at. Do you read the comic?

No

this is just before the herd which attacked Abraham,Rick,Morgan and Carl hits the house where Andrea and Dale and the twins are.Billy kills the cat there and starts going homicidal

Are you sure?

this is the last page to 60, after that it starts the hunters arc right? then they go to the church...do they ever go back to the farm...I don't fully remember but I'm pretty sure they dont..

That farm from page 60 is not Herschel Walkers farm if that is what you meant. Just one they stumbled on that Dale wanted to stay at. Do you read the comic?

^^

No

Are you sure?

Abraham convinces them to leave the farm in the mid 50s, just after him rosita and euge arrive, because as we all know a stationary camp is not the way to go!

No

Are you sure?

lol

Amusing to imagine Herschel Walker retiring quietly to a farm.

The WD guy's name is Hershel Greene.

;)

No

Are you sure?

lol

Amusing to imagine Herschel Walker retiring quietly to a farm.

The WD guy's name is Hershel Greene.

;)

Don't know what I was thinking there, I've been watching too much celebrity apprentice. :facepalm:

Jerry, go and re read that is definitely not Hershel's farm. :makepoint:

Edited by buddymagoo

No

Are you sure?

Abraham convinces them to leave the farm in the mid 50s, just after him rosita and euge arrive, because as we all know a stationary camp is not the way to go!

Spoilers please.

I have read it - new readers may not.