• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

No

this is just before the herd which attacked Abraham,Rick,Morgan and Carl hits the house where Andrea and Dale and the twins are.Billy kills the cat there and starts going homicidal

Are you sure?

this is the last page to 60, after that it starts the hunters arc right? then they go to the church...do they ever go back to the farm...I don't fully remember but I'm pretty sure they dont..

That farm from page 60 is not Herschel Walkers farm if that is what you meant. Just one they stumbled on that Dale wanted to stay at. Do you read the comic?

Abraham convinces them to leave the farm in the mid 50s, just after him rosita and euge arrive, because as we all know a stationary camp is not the way to go!

Spoilers please.

I have read it - new readers may not.

Not needed! Especially for content that's happened 4+ years ago and means absolutely nothing to a new reader.

Now giving away a death is something completely different..

Edited by Phillip

As of Sept 13th only 4 have been graded with this copy being the only 9.8 getting the yellow Signature Series designation. It is quite possible that there will not be any more!

Nothing like a little hyperbole in your ebay description :doh:

Perhaps he should mention that his 9.8 isn't even in the census yet (as of this writing, the census lists 4 copies - three 9.6s and one 9.2) which means he has absolutely no clue as to what the numbers on this book will look like once the census actually gets updated ...

No

this is just before the herd which attacked Abraham,Rick,Morgan and Carl hits the house where Andrea and Dale and the twins are.Billy kills the cat there and starts going homicidal

Are you sure?

this is the last page to 60, after that it starts the hunters arc right? then they go to the church...do they ever go back to the farm...I don't fully remember but I'm pretty sure they dont..

That farm from page 60 is not Herschel Walkers farm if that is what you meant. Just one they stumbled on that Dale wanted to stay at. Do you read the comic?

Abraham convinces them to leave the farm in the mid 50s, just after him rosita and euge arrive, because as we all know a stationary camp is not the way to go!

Spoilers please.

Not needed! Especially for content that's happened 4+ years ago and means absolutely nothing to a new reader.

Well respectfully,I beg to differ.

When a new reader of the comics sees this they will know that:

1) Dale is still alive in #60 (kinda ruins the tension in the prison arc)

2) New characters called Abraham,Rosita and Eugene arrive.

I get what you are saying for regular readers but there are always newbies to the comic,and whilst I appreciate not many will stumble onto this thread, I think that no plots/actions should be revealed without a spoiler in the title.

I didn't read Y The Last Man until years after it was released but I sure as hell didn't want to know agent 355 dies just as she and Yorrick declare they love each other!

Just politely asking is all :foryou:

No

Are you sure?

Spoilers please.

I get what you are saying for regular readers but there are always newbies to the comic,and whilst I appreciate not many will stumble onto this thread, I think that no plots/actions should be revealed without a spoiler in the title.

I didn't read Y The Last Man until years after it was released but I sure as hell didn't want to know agent 355 dies just as she and Yorrick declare they love each other!

I still disagree. Your point about Y is a completed series- this is ongoing and anyone THAT new won't remember names of who's who. It gives aways nothing.

If I wanted to say X character dies - well then I'll put it in a spoiler - this is completely different.

No

Are you sure?

Spoilers please.

Andy, we're here to discuss WD, if we can't discuss something that happened five years ago, then what is the point of this thread. I've been on these boards for close to ten years but I have no idea how to even post these spoilers things, and am hoping I never have to. :wishluck:

Jim

No

Are you sure?

Spoilers please.

Andy, we're here to discuss WD, if we can't discuss something that happened five years ago, then what is the point of this thread. I've been on these boards for close to ten years but I have no idea how to even post these spoilers things, and am hoping I never have to. :wishluck:

Jim

We can talk away all day Jim.

Once again I seem to have done something wrong despite having the best intentions. (shrug)

Well that's Y the last man spoiled for me :mad::censored: Wasn't expecting Y the last man spoilers here.
+1 (but point taken)

Never read it.

A lot of boardies have encouraged me too, recently.

Don't have to bother now.

Thanks. :golfclap:

If you genuinely didn't know then sorry.

I put it in spoilers.

There loads more to it than that so read it anyway. I took the 'finished 5 years ago rule' into consideration then.

This place is a minefield somedays.

I dunno, I don't think we should have to put spoilers on things that happen five years ago. I said it recently but I'll say it again, if you are new to something and haven't yet caught up, I don't think you should be hanging around in a general discussion of said title.

As far as that OA goes, what is that???

Edited by roastedbagel