• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

sketches? Did I miss a link? Do you mean the OA?

Firstly though, hi and welcome :)

As with all artwork...its all subjective and worth exactly what a buyer will pay..All in the same vein...I personally believe...good art...particularly from Walking Dead will increase in value over time...I also think most published OA is a good investment generally...

2c:)

sketches? Did I miss a link? Do you mean the OA?

Firstly though, hi and welcome :)

As with all artwork...its all subjective and worth exactly what a buyer will pay..All in the same vein...I personally believe...good art...particularly from Walking Dead will increase in value over time...I also think most published OA is a good investment generally...

2c:)

Thanks appreciate it. I was just thinking whether or not it would be a good counter trade in general seeing they're relatively cheap. I cant afford to to get a #1 or #19 at the mo. :cry:

but yeah I do get that it would only be as worth as much as you're willing to pay.

Never really considered buying sketches before but I am seriously considering it now after that link.

Value wise do they tend to increase?

If you do mean pages then I don't think anyone can expect a large increase in your average page unless you plan holding onto it for a long time. The new prices make that wait longer still. If you just want something to compliment your TWD collection or as a fan then I can't think of anything better or more unique to put on your wall.

If you can then take your time checking out what is there and thinking about it. Maybe you will miss out on something maybe not, just avoid buying something you yourself doesn't like.

(nice zombie page up there :o )

Tis a very nice page Gaz! Did you get it from a con over here?

Edit: Wow! Those are the dogs bollocks!!

I brought it directly from Charlie at Bristol in 2010, or was it 2011... I can't remember.

So LA Times posted a picture of the walking dead makeup chair, and on the desk was a manifest of the cast. They inadvertantly posted a spoiler regarding cast, if you're interested and can't wait till Sunday, check it out here

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/lat-cindy-walk_maobu9pd20120921163724,0,3123751.photo

Some of you may already know about this, but some may not. Don't click if you don't want to be spoiled.

Oscar and Axel are the two surprise new cast members they hadn't officially announced yet

So LA Times posted a picture of the walking dead makeup chair, and on the desk was a manifest of the cast. They inadvertantly posted a spoiler regarding cast, if you're interested and can't wait till Sunday, check it out here

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/lat-cindy-walk_maobu9pd20120921163724,0,3123751.photo

Some of you may already know about this, but some may not. Don't click if you don't want to be spoiled.

Oscar and Axel are the two surprise new cast members they hadn't officially announced yet

You tease! I'm dying to look but I don't want to spoil anything :frustrated:

well spotted RB - I was hoping the latter you mentioned was coming on board!

You tease! I'm dying to look but I don't want to spoil anything :frustrated:

For what it's worth, it doesn't necessarily spoil the plot at all, nor is it a death. That's all I'll say lol