• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Sorry to be the guy to do this but take the TV Show talk to the appropriate thread. Us UK boardies hope to still use this thread and not get TV spoilers because it has not aired over here yet.

please? (worship)

Edited by buddymagoo

Sorry to be the guy to do this but take the TV Show talk to the appropriate thread. Us UK boardies hope to still use this thread and not get TV spoilers because it has not aired over here yet.

please? (worship)

it has ;)

Yeah, if you have downloaded it.

I pm'd you bud -

Also - no talk about the show?? I LOVED the episode! No specifics bc I'm sure some of you slouches haven't seen it yet...but we are in for a great season!

Probably because there's an entire thread dedicated to the show everyone is talking about it in :D

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4219131&nt=130&fpart=130

Beware anything that says Walking Dead in the modern section if you haven't seen the latest episode. Last season people posted in both.

Matter of fact, someone posted the season 2 mid season shock before it even aired.

You have been warned.

Beware anything that says Walking Dead in the modern section if you haven't seen the latest episode. Last season people posted in both.

Matter of fact, someone posted the season 2 mid season shock before it even aired.

You have been warned.

Indeed, and I remember how butt hurt that poster was when we ripped into him.

i understand how some could be frustrated, but anyone whos read the book should not be "shocked" by something that happens on the show

Except for the things on the show that have no basis in the comic source material.

i understand how some could be frustrated, but anyone whos read the book should not be "shocked" by something that happens on the show

Except for the things on the show that have no basis in the comic source material.

Hence the need for a separate TV show thread. It usually takes me a week or two to get enough time to sit down and watch the episode.

That's one lame cover! lol

it wraps up the Negan cover splash

I know, I think the whole cover sucks too ... but that one is particularly tough to look at ... the butt of a ball bat with Glen on it. It's in poor taste too.

Is there a particular reason that they're making second printings now?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

And here I thought that WD was different and "special". I guess eventually like politicians, they all start getting corrupted. :cry: