• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Is there a particular reason that they're making second printings now?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

And here I thought that WD was different and "special". I guess eventually like politicians, they all start getting corrupted. :cry:

Yeah, this arc is beat to death (no pun intended).

Hadn't seen anyone post it but 102's second print is out next week. And here's the final cover for the arc.

iy3kJ.png

"Now with 50% more Glen chunks!!"

TRUE STORY:

A guy walks into my office and I knew he was a WD fan. I say, "So did you catch the show last night?" And we start a conversation that leads to use talking about the compendium and re-reading the series.

I asked, "so how far have you read?" He says, "Up to issue #57, I think."

The conversation continues and he said he was going to get the compendiums to read the whole series.

Next, I show him a picture of The Walking Dead #1 that a friend of mine sent me.

He says, "I got that issue."

I said, "Really!??" :luhv:

He said, "Yeah, I've got 1-52, I think" :cloud9:

I say, "Wow, you've got some $$$ there." :gossip:

He said, "Really, I haven't been keeping up with it." doh!

Long story short, he's bringing them by for me to take a look. :banana:

That's pretty crazy though. :ohnoez:

He's sitting on a #1, #19, #27, #33, #48 and all the space in between. ^^

Now let's see what the condition is like. (thumbs u

TRUE STORY.

Edited by ItsJustRyan

TRUE STORY:

A guy walks into my office and I knew he was a WD fan. I say, "So did you catch the show last night?" And we start a conversation that leads to use talking about the compendium and re-reading the series.

I asked, "so how far have you read?" He says, "Up to issue #57, I think."

The conversation continues and he said he was going to get the compendiums to read the whole series.

Next, I show him a picture of The Walking Dead #1 that a friend of mine sent me.

He says, "I got that issue."

I said, "Really!??" :luhv:

He said, "Yeah, I've got 1-52, I think" :cloud9:

I say, "Wow, you've got some $$$ there." :gossip:

He said, "Really, I haven't been keeping up with it." doh!

Long story short, he's bringing them by for me to take a look. :banana:

That's pretty crazy though. :ohnoez:

He's sitting on a #1, #19, #27, #33, #48 and all the space in between. ^^

Now let's see what the condition is like. (thumbs u

TRUE STORY.

Same as my brother inlaw he has all the issues 1-102 in multiple copies and printings. He has no idea what they are worth he read them all once bagged and boarded them then placed them in a long box. He refuses to even contemplate selling or wanting to know what they are worth so he wont be tempted. Believe me I have asked my sister many times.

thats horrible...way to slut his wife out for a few extra bucks...wonder how much extra I have to pay to have her deliver it to me, and I wonder how much more I'd have to pay to then have me deliver her some of my future kids..

what a sleazy thing to do -- my bet is, thats photoshopped, or a picture he found online somewhere...either way...what a mess.

the worst part about it is the picture with the sig if you BIN...id bet hard money that that woman doesn't exist..in fact...$100 to the first person to get her to skype that she exists.

Edited by Jerry S

thats horrible...way to slut his wife out for a few extra bucks...wonder how much extra I have to pay to have her deliver it to me, and I wonder how much more I'd have to pay to then have me deliver her some of my future kids..

what a sleazy thing to do -- my bet is, thats photoshopped, or a picture he found online somewhere...either way...what a mess.

good thing she's just a gf and not a wife right ? zing!

but i do agree on the aspect of it probably being a pictured he or she found online.

but hey, "sex" sells remember? this type of marketing is pretty smart if you think about.

don't hate the player, hate the game.