• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

fair point....lets all chip in for the BIN. Share the photo on here?

IT'S A TRAP!!!!!!

Plus some a-hole already bid on it. :(

how can they wear "nothing but the slab" unless they have a hot dog. That slab is not covering up a couple of breasts and a landing strip.

Crossdresser???

She comes with it. Not sure how much it costs to ship 105lbs. these days, but sounds like a steal!

better be overnight mail...nothing like smelly muff delivered 6 days the wrong side of a shower.

... and that's enough internet for me for now, should have stopped before that last F5. yuk! goodnight zzz

Yup - if that pic went any lower down I reckon there is some industrial sized camel-toe action going on.

We should start a petition to get Daryl Dixon (and Merle) introduce in the Walking Dead comic. Apparently AMC is holding up their introduction because of a claim of property rights. What do you guys think? Does anyone know the people who operate the Walking Dead fan club? I'd like to get them involved too. I imagine that if all of the retailers on the boards had a sheet in their comic shop and asked their customers to consider signing it we could get thousands of signatures. I don't know if it would work, but it would certainly keep their introduction on the minds of Robert Kirkman and the executives at AMC that are holding it up. Thoughts? Opinions?

really Nico? Thats crazy. I hate when things get so big that the corporate boobs get involved..unless of course they are literal boobs, then I am all in.

Whats your source for the AMC hold-up thing? I'd like to read on it..

oh, and btw, I bought 2 pages from Bedlam #1 :)

Edited by Jerry S

I think it was here on the boards based on someone's conversation ... I'll google it. Anyone remember? It was back when we saw the crossbow and got introduced to the Daryl look alike. I'm not sure if someone had actual info or just inferred that Dwight looked like Daryl or if they actually talked about it with someone at Skybound or if it was inferred from something someone read. Anyone remember?

It's all been you and your speculation (note - obsession).

Kirkman has said on several occasions that the Dixon's will never make appearances in print. Not sure why anyone feels the need to even see them in the comic. AMC does indeed hold the rights to the character. The moment they even remotely attempt to introuduce him in print is when RK should pull the plug on everything related to the network.

If you're that caught up in them making an appearance go get a commission from Charlie. That way you can have your wish. Now... Can this topic of them be put to rest???

Honestly due to the over obsession that character takes hold of on every TV only fan, I more and more do not want to see them in the comic.

Leave them for the TV side of the house. Honestly Daryl is the "heartthrob" of the show, I don't think he'd add any value to the comic.

And surely if AMC do hold the rights to those characters and they do appear in the comics AMC can start taking money out of Kirkman's pockets for using them in his comics.

I'm sure Kirkman would much rather keep full control of the comics and not have to pay license fees for characters not in his control.

Thats right you did tell me - I didn't know which page it was though :) I actually stopped by his booth, he was VERY thirsty for WD pages...I didnt feel like sitting there and haggling with him for a sweet Wrightson page he had...but maybe soon :)