• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Whats the run look like on this 103 variant tomorrow? I like the regular cover but it does look like the few I saw today had some smudge line (only visible at one angle) near the reddish shadow at the bottom left. Hope that was just the couple I got to look at. I'll take a pic tomorrow when I buy one.

Whats the run look like on this 103 variant tomorrow? I like the regular cover but it does look like the few I saw today had some smudge line (only visible at one angle) near the reddish shadow at the bottom left. Hope that was just the couple I got to look at. I'll take a pic tomorrow when I buy one.

I think t went from a limit of 1,000 to order as many as you want...not sure what the print run ended up being. Could be some place earlier in the thread...not having a good night backtracking tonight.

I think the variant will have a much smaller print run than your average issue of the Walking Dead. My shop didn't know about it until I told them and then they drastically reduced their order once the book was printed to order.

Hey guys, got a question :) Got raw WD #27, defenitly want to get it graded, for me it looks like 9.6-9.8...

But cant decide if a should go for blue label, or in November im attending Thought Bubble 2012 comics con, where I will have a chance to get witnessed signature and get yellow SS label...

So now I have a dilema, what to do...

If I one day I decide to sell it and you would be potentional buyer, would you prefer to pay lets say 200£ for 9.8 blue label or 200£ for 9.8 yellow SS label?

I would be personally happier with yellow SS, but dont know if that signature would affect the price of it.

Thank you!

Hey guys, got a question :) Got raw WD #27, defenitly want to get it graded, for me it looks like 9.6-9.8...

But cant decide if a should go for blue label, or in November im attending Thought Bubble 2012 comics con, where I will have a chance to get witnessed signature and get yellow SS label...

If I one day I decide to sell it and you would be potentional buyer, would you prefer to pay lets say 200£ for 9.8 blue label or 200£ for 9.8 yellow SS label?

I would be personally happier with yellow SS, but dont know if that signature would affect the price of it.

Thank you!

I read an article recently talking about SS comics. Some collectors love SS while others look down on the sig as "defacing the book." It depends on the book, the collector, and the person signing. Personally, some books a signature will add to it and some it takes away. Really, it comes down to personal preference. I don't think you would go wrong either way here and the sig would probably add to the value in this case. (thumbs u

My 2c

Ryan

Thank you!

Who is witnessing at Thought Bubble?

Thank you!

Just like Ryan stated, it's all about preference really. Having a gold label definitely helps in terms of "defacing" the book, whereas a gold label is much more desirable than a raw book with a signature.

Me though, I fall into the category of not liking signature books. While searching for books to buy, I skip right over every Gold label because even though I know it's a valid and authentic signature, I just don't like signatures on my books...period. It's not cause I think they're defaced, I just don't liike them, I can't even explain it to you unfortunately, I just don't.

However I know I'm in the minority here though, so don't let weirdos such as myself sway your opinion lol

Wow, Negan is one massive A-hole. Can't wait to see him get his.

Part of me does too... but then there are lot's of ways this could play out with Negan still alive but out of the picture.

I'd love to see

Rick & Co running a herd into them. Seems like it would be pretty effective against 100+ saviours being close to a city and low on bullets.

. Think it might happen.