• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

also, the comic market is known for doing plenty of spin-offs..I would LOVE to see a spin-off WD comic...

+1

im all for a "The Walking Dead New York" or "The Walking Dead West"

I'd like to see a comic spun off from the show featuring the group of folks Rick encounters in the hospital.

The ones that were locked in?

Good issue, but is it going to be another arc where a couple of B list characters bite the dust and Rick and the clan move to another location? Wait, that's been the entire story! :tonofbricks:

Anyone playing the game by Telltale Games? Just finished episode 4 and I am blown away by the whole experience.

I've played the first three episodes and they're great! Didn't realize episode four was out yet. I'll have to pick that up for sure.

Anyone playing the game by Telltale Games? Just finished episode 4 and I am blown away by the whole experience.

I've played the first three episodes and they're great! Didn't realize episode four was out yet. I'll have to pick that up for sure.

Same here, played the first 3, going to dl 4 over the weekend.

Are these games for Xbox/PC?

PC/ MAC, PS3, Xbox 360, iPhone / iPad

http://www.telltalegames.com/walkingdead

Edit: Don't watch the first trailer that shows up: Episode 4 use the bar at the bottom st scroll to episode one if you don't want to spoil it.

Edited by buddymagoo

Poor Michonne..even in lego form there is some sort of mistreatment of black women in an all white world.

/kidding -- but seriously, she doesn't have a face!

They are really cool!!!!

Guest Kiristine Wood

Who loves LEGO's and The Walking Dead?

I do and I bet a few of you do as well.

]

LEGO AND The Walking Dead?!?!! Sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!