• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Horrorhound Weekend Cincinnati, OH March 22-24th 2013.

Looking like this is gonna be a huge show for Walking Dead fans in March in Cincinnati, OH.

So far we are gonna have

Sarah Wayne Callies

Norman Reedus

Michael Rooker

Chandler Riggs

Greg Nicotero

Jon Bernthal

and just added Scott Wilson. A couple others are in the works that may be added over the next month.

John Carpenter will also be there.

Hoping we will have someone there for CGC Sig Series books.

:wishluck:

Would any of you clowns be interested in subbing books to get Sig Series for this show? Trying to see if we would get enough interested to have CGC authorize this show. We have a few facilators/witnesses that may be able to do this if we have enough interest.

What about the emerald city convention. Tony Moore and Adlard are going to be there.....

Charlie is gonna be there??

bass4punk so where in Louisville should I move to? I will be working out of the big Insight Building down off Commerce Crossings off Preston Highway near Hillview/Okolona.

What about the emerald city convention. Tony Moore and Adlard are going to be there.....

Charlie is gonna be there??

bass4punk so where in Louisville should I move to? I will be working out of the big Insight Building down off Commerce Crossings off Preston Highway near Hillview/Okolona.

That's what it says!! http://www.emeraldcitycomicon.com/special-guests/

if there's a Blue 2b in there :takeit::)

Is that the second print Feb. dated?

From this website?

http://www.thewalkingdeadfanclub.com/walkingdeadchecklist.htm

Yep, second printing of #2 (i call it 2"b")

Word....Have you ever seen one? I haven't. I've seen #1 Black Label & White Label. But never seen the "2b"