• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Horrorhound Weekend Cincinnati, OH March 22-24th 2013.

Looking like this is gonna be a huge show for Walking Dead fans in March in Cincinnati, OH.

So far we are gonna have

Sarah Wayne Callies

Norman Reedus

Michael Rooker

Chandler Riggs

Greg Nicotero

Jon Bernthal

and just added Scott Wilson. A couple others are in the works that may be added over the next month.

John Carpenter will also be there.

Hoping we will have someone there for CGC Sig Series books.

:wishluck:

If anyone is interested in the above Sig Series Opp please PM me with a rough estimate of what you would like to get signed and by who. Autos will run roughly $20-$30 for each person and we are just in the process of trying to get an idea if there is enough interest in making this happen. We have the people in place to get this done but we have to just show CGC that we will have enough books to sub to make it worthwild getting authorization to do this.

Hopefully once this goes live we will have all the details along with pricing and we will have a thread up over in the Signature Room for this.

Jerry or anyone else who is deep into the OA of The Walking Dead, I am looking to add 1 or 2 more pages to my collection with some of my bonus money from work. If you have anything for sale let me know via PM and maybe we can working something out.

Jerry or anyone else who is deep into the OA of The Walking Dead, I am looking to add 1 or 2 more pages to my collection with some of my bonus money from work. If you have anything for sale let me know via PM and maybe we can working something out.

I'm into the WD OA but right now only 2 in my collection. Soon more to come. Jerry's maybe got some stuff for sale, his collection is top notch.

Where is the official WD comic book discussion thread??? This seems to be all about art pages and sales on ebay.

i've been saying that there should be a third WD page, dedicated to WD OA. i know people always say there's too many wd pages, but 3 are seriously needed.

I think people can just throw out a topic and others can respond or ignore. If people want to talk about OA... cool. If about covers and the book... cool. eBay sales... cool. I'm up for whatever.

i don't mind it, but it would be so much easier if you saw this thread updated and knew it was comic book related.

Sounds easier that way too, I hadnt looked in here since I posted and that was almost 10 pages ago and it's back to arts and crafts, I already forgot what I wanted to post about. :flamed:

Seems that arts and crafts overwhelms posts about the actual storyline, and like me, I quit trying to wade through to look for it. lol:P

There are a couple of decent pages ending in an hour on ebay (not my sales) for less than $300, large art too..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330843768322?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

reserve not met tho.

Exactly. He might want over 400 doll hairs for that, who knows?

Congrats if you got one... didn't like them enough to bid. Still a lot nicer than a lot of the older (but not so old) pages left on splash.

What a tit. What kind of seller schedules all his auctions for the same time? I mean even if you forgot to take the timer off and reschedule ... just don't do it.

Didn't want to go over 200 for the 32 #1. Decent page, and getting tougher to find the 11x17's. Glad i got a few before...

me too. when i bought my first splash page (which jerry now owns), my only disappointment with it was the small size