• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,457 posts in this topic

was this cover of #86 ever released?

http://walkingdead.wikia.com/wiki/Cover_Gallery?file=97490_s0.jpg

if so, how/where?

Isn't that just 86's regular cover? Could just be a promotional image sans the proper letter coloring.

thats what im thinking. it does have the different letter coloring and the skybound logo in the lower left corner instead of the flipbook

So I have decided to put together a collection of 9.8 Signature Series signed by Kirkman, Adlard and the cover artist for all of the covers done by someone other than Adlard on issue #100.

I managed to already get the McFarlane, Silvestri and Ottley covers 3X signed but I am not really seeing many of the others popping up anywhere.

Any of you know of anyone wanting to sell the Quitely, Phillips, Hitch or Roberts covers that are 3X 9.8s by chance?

I figure these would look pretty bad up on a wall together.

i've got two packs (2pacs...lol) of the walking dead trading cards waiting for me at my LCS. gonna go pick them up in a few mins

Packs and not boxes? Bah....

:insane:

they offered me a box for $110. i would love to buy one, but that's more than i know i should spend right now. honestly, i don't care for WD cards...i just would love to get a signed card or card with part of a wardrobe.

Edited by Hawkman

I found 2 at Target today, the last ones. And they both had 2 packs each in them. When I opened them, there was..........wait for it............NOTHING GOOD. :cry:

yeah, mine were meh. oh well, had to try. anyone want 'em? pay for shipping and they're yours

Don't buy these packs unless out of a sealed box if you are somewhere that they are likely to have been searched/ felt up. These packs are really easy to "feel" if they have an insert in them. This is why I will only buy sealed boxes.

gonna have to try this next time i see an open box.

So I have decided to put together a collection of 9.8 Signature Series signed by Kirkman, Adlard and the cover artist for all of the covers done by someone other than Adlard on issue #100.

I managed to already get the McFarlane, Silvestri and Ottley covers 3X signed but I am not really seeing many of the others popping up anywhere.

Any of you know of anyone wanting to sell the Quitely, Phillips, Hitch or Roberts covers that are 3X 9.8s by chance?

I figure these would look pretty bad up on a wall together.

Phillips has to get picked up at London unless he crosses the pond. Hitch hasn't done a con in awhile. The Quitely has shown up a couple times. I don't know who Roberts is.