• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Also, I think the OA crowd are going to go crazy over a few of the pages! Particularly the first Jesus one...

Assuming that one will be in the $1200 range.

Hmmmm .... I'll take reasonably higher than that as my guess :P The art in general was really good this issue, not just because of the zombie content. If the Jesus page and the first DPS come in at a 1/3 of the price the cover went for then you are getting a pretty similar amount of content for a lot less IMHO. They will go fast if they are on offer.

No filler and mostly thriller this month (thumbs u ... and it's going to have me reading spoilers next month :ohnoez: Really enjoyed it. Very sinister.

What could be worse than...

...what Carl has already endured? Being blinded? Ironed? *boggles* Worse than being maimed?

Being bitten? Fed to zombies? There is darker stuff still that could be done but I don't think Kirkman can push harder than what happened to Susie and Rachel. Could he? Was pretty damn horrifying. Psychological torture then physical injury, death and/or zombification ... kinda makes your stomach churn when it concerns kids. Is there really anywhere left to go after that?

Twins_death.png

I'd be relieved if Carl steps out of the truck wearing a black biker jacket and carrying a baseball bat ;) even though it's not what I am expecting from Kirkman.

106 rocked, and it definitely was a longer read than normal!! Nice little cliffhanger!!!

Jim

My guess is he cut out Carl's other eye

I'm going with... made him like his father... 1 handed

that demands a "What no applause?" joke from Negan

I'm sorry but

is Rick retarded?? Oh the best way to throw Negan off guard is to just knock on the door and maybe Negan the sadistic kills for fun kinda guy that he is -- will just give up Carl?

Retarded.

After this ending #107's sales will be huge I'd say.

Negans really dodgy but he likes Carl - I honestly don't think he'd hurt him, as in permanently (blind him etc) but theres a fair chance he might have had the 'iron' treatment on the same side as his missing eye.

Carl is then two-face!

As for cutting off his hand - Kirkman has said many times that doing that to Rick was his biggest mistake.

I can't ever see him going down that road again.

As an outside chance - and as Negan's harem has been featured a fair bit - I wonder if he has castrated carl - turned him into a Eunuch.

Thats so sick that its something that Negan - and Kirkman might do.

Haven't been so excited to get the next issue since back in the prison arc.

Top class episode this one.

"It's true. as of April, i'm handing Deadpool art duties off to the amazing Mighty Mike Hawthorne. He's an absolute beast, so you all have nothing to worry about. This last year's been pretty rough on me, so i'm going to step away for a bit and reconnect with my family while i concoct some new projects. Marvel's been really great to me over the years, so you'll see me around."