• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

So...... Ezekiel has a Tiger, issue #108

discuss

i feel that Zeek is going to be the next arc (which starts with 109)

Book goes completely off piste in this arc and it's about Rick's further descent into madness... crazy stuff happens. Reader only finds out much later that it is Rick's madness. (shrug)

Edited by Garf

106 rocked, and it definitely was a longer read than normal!! Nice little cliffhanger!!!

Jim

My guess is he cut out Carl's other eye

that would make sense. Charlie getting drawing Carl covers outta his system (104/105). Carl would then become fairly useless in the world though. im wondering if Negan has given him a glass eye.

This is what I'm thinking

106 rocked, and it definitely was a longer read than normal!! Nice little cliffhanger!!!

Jim

My guess is he cut out Carl's other eye

that would make sense. Charlie getting drawing Carl covers outta his system (104/105). Carl would then become fairly useless in the world though. im wondering if Negan has given him a glass eye.

This is what I'm thinking

What would be ridiculous for the book, and yet totally in character for Negan, would be for him to tatoo "Negan kicks " on Carl's face.

Except then the cover to 107 would need to show Rick going :facepalm: instead of :(

Edited by Balham's Finest

I think that Zeke is Negans "Boss".....That feels right, plus it's very cliche. Cliche stuff works in entertainment. People are used to it. But I could be wrong. Hey remember that person on the WD forum that knew exactly what was going to happen in the TV show and then got a letter from the attorney? Well I need a guy like that to tell me what's going to happen in the book. lol j/k

Edited by retrothecollector

I think that Zeke is Negans "Boss".....That feels right, plus it's very cliche. Cliche stuff works in entertainment. People are used to it. But I could be wrong. Hey remember that person on the WD forum that knew exactly what was going to happen in the TV show and then got a letter from the attorney? Well I need a guy like that to tell me what's going to happen in the book. lol j/k

Negan doesn't seem to me like a very boss-having kind of guy.

You really didn't know that the Emperor was Vader's master until ESB... Yes he was mentioned in ANH but you were to think he was just this government leader.

For the reluctant Star Wars fans who haven't seen all the movies! I'm half joking. :makepoint:

Edited by ComicsNYC22

You really didn't know that the Emperor was Vader's master until ESB... Yes he was mentioned in ANH but you were to think he was just this government leader.

For the reluctant Star Wars fans who haven't seen all the movies! I'm half joking. :makepoint:

I thought that's what you meant... lol I'm dumb

I'm thinking...

Negan likes Carl's spirit but doesnt like his back talk. Maybe he cuts out his tongue.

I just don't see Kirkman maiming that kid any more. I'll guess there's something more psychological in store for Carl than physical. Carl's defiant and Negan will want to break that. His MO, in dealing with Rick as well as his own people, is to bend them to his will. The whole "sing for me" while swinging Lucille bit from #105 was Negan psychologically terrorizing the kid. I expect something more long those lines.