• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

It's the only thing you'll take with you when you go to the next world. You could have something in your will that says I want my books to be buried with me, but you'll never know if that would ever happen. But it is a fact, and you WILL know that that tattoo will go with you.

Tough to get a good picture of since it wraps my calf:

tat.jpg

As weird as it is to say another man's leg looks good. That is one cool tattoo!

Edited by Jerry S

wow, that 48 9.8 ended pretty low

I think it has to do when his auction ended. I've been following his for a little bit and they pretty much all end during business hours. I grabbed a revival 1 9.8 for 41 because the auction ended around the same time a few weeks back. People are either still working or driving home on the east coast.

Any suggestions on the best way and or place to sell my Walking Dead run?

:popcorn:

To me directly and very cheap!

I'll take the white--less than half as many, according to thewalkingdeadfanclub.com. CGC doesn't distinguish between the two versions, do they?

There are significanty less black labels then white labels. Do a search on ebay and see how many there are of each.

I'll take the white--less than half as many, according to thewalkingdeadfanclub.com. CGC doesn't distinguish between the two versions, do they?

There are significanty less blacks. Do a search on ebay and see how many there are of each.

Once you go black you will never go back. :insane:

The black labels are the lesser of the two, already been proven time and time again on these forums. From tracking sales over the last couple years again looks like there are 3 to 4 white labels floating around for everyone 1 black label.