• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

So...where do you guys think the 9.8 #35 Error Variant on mycomicshop is going to end at?

Currently at $700

http://www.mycomicshop.com/search?ItemID=23990705

These are the possible final numbers I have come up with so far:

tree fiddy

(insert photo of Dr. Evil with 1 million dollars text)

(insert photo of Dr. Evil with 100 billion dollars text)

I am so done with buying raw on eBay.

You would think if a seller lists a book as NM+, claims it can be upwards of a 10.0 and that it has absolutely zero flaws with it that when you get the book and it has multiple color breaking creases that are not from shipping that the seller wouldn't then want to play games. I politely message that I wish to send this back and the response I get is this.

"Quick question. Are the flaws visible in the pictures we took to sell the item, even slightly and possibly hidden by light? "

Is this some sort of damn game where the seller is implying that they tried to hide the fact that there are flaws visible by the lighting they used to take the pictures? Which if so they did a damn good job of hiding the color breaking spine ticks/creases with the lighting.

Should be interesting if they respond back with more stupid questions, I answered the above with your pictures show no flaws so do you either have a replacement copy as described or do I send this back for a refund. If they don't answer yes to a replacement or a refund I am jumping straight to PP dispute SNAD and will let them handle it.

I am so done with buying raw on eBay.

You would think if a seller lists a book as NM+, claims it can be upwards of a 10.0 and that it has absolutely zero flaws with it that when you get the book and it has multiple color breaking creases that are not from shipping that the seller wouldn't then want to play games. I politely message that I wish to send this back and the response I get is this.

"Quick question. Are the flaws visible in the pictures we took to sell the item, even slightly and possibly hidden by light? "

Is this some sort of damn game where the seller is implying that they tried to hide the fact that there are flaws visible by the lighting they used to take the pictures? Which if so they did a damn good job of hiding the color breaking spine ticks/creases with the lighting.

Should be interesting if they respond back with more stupid questions, I answered the above with your pictures show no flaws so do you either have a replacement copy as described or do I send this back for a refund. If they don't answer yes to a replacement or a refund I am jumping straight to PP dispute SNAD and will let them handle it.

I've ran into this a couple times as a buyer. As a seller, I try to do as many up-close photos as I can and always offer to send more.