• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

Some more eye candy folks -- finally got those pieces in that I was worried about -- guy emailed me and apologized profusely and said he would send them express -- which he did!

walkingdead35backcover.jpg

walkingdead34backcover.jpg

WOW!! I truly can't believe he finally came through after what you told me! So nose to hear you got them though, that was a depressing situation.

Btw we need to Skype/Gmail/Justin.TV/ustream whatever again lol

hm

lol

Some more eye candy folks -- finally got those pieces in that I was worried about -- guy emailed me and apologized profusely and said he would send them express -- which he did!

walkingdead35backcover.jpg

walkingdead34backcover.jpg

WOW!! I truly can't believe he finally came through after what you told me! So nose to hear you got them though, that was a depressing situation.

Btw we need to Skype/Gmail/Justin.TV/ustream whatever again lol

hm

lol

:acclaim:

since we are on the topic - anyone know how to get a video conference via web going? we are announcing the winner of that charity contest and would like to have people join in live..

What's a good starting point to recommend someone new into comics and TWD?

Compendium One.

Compendium Two.

TPB 17

that gets you 1 - 102

Get them all on Amazon for less then $90 dlvd

I read them all digitally first, then bought both compendiums and read 1-80 again. Ned to finish compendium two. There is a reason why this series gets hype... Because it's not hype. It's genuine awesomeness...

I got 2 of these if any one is interested please PM me :) .. they will be a little less then 3k lol

Also any one interested in a 100 box set #4 of 100 with a XXL shirt :)