• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,454 posts in this topic

The sticker isn't a big deal at all. Are you guys serious? :shrug:

10k for those Rick/Jesus pages is lol

7K for the Michonne page is expensive, but at least more realistic.

No, I'm not serious. I posted the information as a joke and not to inform people who might be new to Comic Link. (shrug)

No, I'm not serious. I posted the information as a joke and not to inform people who might be new to Comic Link. (shrug)

naughty naughty sarcasm (tsk)

My point is that it's really not that hard to take the sticker off if you don't want it there. :shrug:

My point is that it's really not that hard to take the sticker off if you don't want it there. :shrug:

lol

You're right, it's not. There is a whole thread dedicated to methods of sticker removal via the second link of my original post.

lol

You're right, it's not. There is a whole thread dedicated to methods of sticker removal via the second link of my original post.

I honestly wish people used sarcasm more often. It's like a dying art. :(

the sticker is ON the slab?????

YEP! I have contacted them to request they don't put one on anything I buy. They are no guarantees they say.

When did they start doing this?

I have bought a ton of slabs from them, and not one has ever had a Comiclink sticker on it.

the sticker is ON the slab?????

YEP! I have contacted them to request they don't put one on anything I buy. They are no guarantees they say.

When did they start doing this?

I have bought a ton of slabs from them, and not one has ever had a Comiclink sticker on it.

I don't know, it's been going on for quite a while, a year at LEAST. I personally have only gotten one slab (WD #6) with one of the stickers.

Like Phil say's, it's not really a huge deal, I don't mind it and knew it was there before I bought it, some people might be turned off by it. So long as it doesn't cover up any of the book I don't mind.