• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

cant take credit but i saw this on another forum got a laugh out of me for the 110 cover

"Michonne finds a new black guy's pants to stick her hand down"

Edited by Anon512

Oh it owns you alright

I know it owns me. Dont have any OA (yet) but have pretty much a complete run, trades, Compendiums, HC's, CGC's, Season 1 & 2, etc...

if your buying up anything WD , well...

and FTR I only sell what i have extras of I will most likely keep everything including my 2 #1 9.8's

Nope. Still doesn't own me.

I have my run of raw first prints to collect, and the Hardcovers to read. I don't see the need to buy the compendium, trades, omnibuses, ect if I already have the series in two formats.. :shrug:

And that new cover looks great. Simple but powerful.

Good stuff Walking Dead!

Auction or BIN? I've wanted to talk to you but haven't seen you on here in a couple days....... :(

got the flu :(

been home sick organizing my new Magic the Gathering collection <3

I didn't put the piece up yet -- going to put it up BIN for 1000 / best offer -- I remember when I showed it here months ago a few people wanted it but didn't know where the OA was...I figure if someone wants it here let them have it same price..

Edited by Jerry S

Other than Rick's eyebrows, does anyone know what looks off about this page?

http://splashpageart.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=25861&Details=0&ArtistId=84&Mag=Walking+Dead&From=TDetail

It seemed fine in the book, but looking at the art now, something looks strange. Not bad, but just off somehow..

http://splashpageart.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=25861&Details=0&ArtistId=84&Mag=Walking+Dead&From=TDetail

It seemed fine in the book, but looking at the art now, something looks strange. Not bad, but just off somehow..

the $900 price tag? :ohnoez:

for posterity's sake:

adlardwdy107pg22tg.jpg

Edited by Jerry S

the $900 price tag? :ohnoez:

for posterity's sake:

adlardwdy107pg22tg.jpg

It's "on hold"!!!!

Edited by retrothecollector