• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I can't stand the way Negan speaks. Nobody speaks like that.

Of course there are people who speak like that.

No there aren't.

I know what Kirkman is trying to do but he fails at it. I have no problem with people cussing but Kirkman forces Negan's out so unnaturally I have to re-read it 3 times to get ahold of it.

"You effing eff eff efffer little eff"

If only I could show you how it's done on a message board ;)

I'm effing with you on effing that. I have to take my time and reread every effing word to effing understand what the eff he is effing saying.

I can't stand the way Negan speaks. Nobody speaks like that.

Of course there are people who speak like that.

No there aren't.

I know what Kirkman is trying to do but he fails at it. I have no problem with people cussing but Kirkman forces Negan's out so unnaturally I have to re-read it 3 times to get ahold of it.

"You effing eff eff efffer little eff"

If only I could show you how it's done on a message board ;)

I'm effing with you on effing that. I have to take my time and reread every effing word to effing understand what the eff he is effing saying.

Eff right Effing on! Eff, thats the effing eff point Im effing making!!

:whistle:

Cool page. Good luck

I just commented on it............... :wishluck: I don't have that kinda bread....Maybe a trade? :whistle:

Not unless you have an issue 48 page lol

I need the $$ money. :(

No I'm a noob with art. I don't have any early pages. :( You've seen my stuff. I figured you needed the money more than another page. GLWTS bro, it's a good one.

Edited by retrothecollector

So anyone else on these boards into collecting both Walking Dead and the hobby of firearms? :)

My wife is crazy mad at me for all the money I have been spending on both this past year and to keep her somewhat happy it looks like I am gonna have to fund my comic collecting for the next couple months by unloading some firearms stuff like ammo and mags. Crazy to see what stuff is going for lately with all the panic buying going on. Stuff is either impossible to find or going for insane prices.

Right here! I luckily bought a Colt 6920 last summer. Have nine 30rd PMAGs which should last me a good while. Was thinking about getting a Noveske before everything happened, not gonna happen anytime soon now. Bought a Remington 700 SPS-AAC 2 weeks ago, installed a Nightforce rail and a Vortex Viper PST scope. Can't wait to take it out and get it sighted in.

Moving to a firearm "friendly" state at the end of the month. My first purchase HAS to be one that I have wanted for pretty much my whole life. Steyr AUG A3, US production. Seeing the Governor sportin' it last weekend pretty much sealed the deal. It's just a badazz bullpup!

$2.5-3k pricetag means I might have to sacrifice a slab or two to obtain it. Worth it!

TWD-GovernorSteyrAUG.jpg