• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

So if I get a TWD #19 signed by Danai Gurira, Charlie Adlard , & Tony Moore is it worth be doing so IE will I be able to make any profit with all fees $30 for autogarph + $?10 for tony? + I duno if or what charlie charges ... & then cgc & shipping fees Books would be around the 9. range ... none of them a 9.8 sadly ... plan on getting one done at least just for my own collection

It seems that if you are ever looking to be able to later on resell this without losing a ton on it then don't cross actors/actress sigs with writers/artist sigs. Keep it one or the other.

Interesting ... hm how come ?.. Is it just because the actors fees are more or because of the show dies down the actor autograph can hurt value ?..

I don't know Eric. But I saw a raw #19 sell for 227.But then a slabbed CGC 9.6 sells for 276? $49 difference that's crazy. Price dropping huh?

I had a #19 9.8 double signed by Kirkman and Moore in November that sat at $450 for three weeks. Had to go lower to sell it. Couldn't believe it. Same book was selling for almost $750 around SDCC.