• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

The Tony Parker was amazing.

Well done...

I was able to snag the Mike Norton....

What do you think these will cgc at?

I'm thinking since they are wrap around that artist must have bent the spine to draw....

Nice win, I tried to win that one too. A zombie fluffy was awesome!

Wow, Gaudiano gives the art a different feel. The change will be fun.

And congrats on the two HI cover wins by the boardies! I'm happy to see that Krazykris won the one he had an eye on.

So does this start at 113, or is this a stand-alone arc separate from the series? The details are still a little vague.

The article states that it starts in October, so issue 115?

So does this start at 113, or is this a stand-alone arc separate from the series? The details are still a little vague.

Looks like it starts with 113.

http://multiversitycomics.com/news/image-expo-eric-stephenson-keynote/

"Robert Kirkman took the stage next to discuss plans for the tenth anniversary of “the Walking Dead,” specifically in regards to a series of teasers that debuted on The Walking Dead website. Coming up in the series, a brand new arc entitled ‘ALL OUT WAR’ running 12 issues and shipping bi-weekly over the course of seven months starting in October with issue #113. Stefano Gaudiano will be coming on the book to ink Adlard’s work for the run"

I hope they don't rush them too much. I know a lot of people were complaining because of the way they rushed to 100 last year.

Correct.

A story arc running thru WD called All out War. WD will come out twice a month for 6 months. Also they are adding Dave Stewart to do colors on the covers and Stefano Gaudiano to ink Adlard.

Sweet Baby Jesus!!!! (no pun intended) That is awesome news! Is that also the same, for all the pre-pics we saw with the "patches".....

"Robert Kirkman took the stage next to discuss plans for the tenth anniversary of “the Walking Dead,” specifically in regards to a series of teasers that debuted on The Walking Dead website. Coming up in the series, a brand new arc entitled ‘ALL OUT WAR’ running 12 issues and shipping bi-weekly over the course of seven months starting in October with issue #113. Stefano Gaudiano will be coming on the book to ink Adlard’s work for the run"

I hope they don't rush them too much. I know a lot of people were complaining because of the way they rushed to 100 last year.

Thinking a little more about it they must be off. 115 should be where it kicks off. That's at least where the current arc would end (114).

Thinking a little more about it they must be off. 115 should be where it kicks off. That's at least where the current arc would end (114).

yes that's what i thought