• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Official The Walking Dead Discussion Thread
13 13

40,452 posts in this topic

I believe James J said he picked up the Lemire... That would make him h***h I believe.

We know that a***g is Galehaut too...

I'm surprised Galehaut doesn't hang here with as much slab action as he does. We've talked a few times back and forth on email. He's a good guy and would fit in here well.

With the amounts being bid on these HI TWD books, I'm still pretty surprised and happy that I managed to snag one; albeit it was not a desirable one for most, but I was happy to score it! Oh, and it is still reigning as the "cheapest one so far" I think. lol

I'm still waiting for it to come back from CGC though.... :taptaptap:

I hope these are supposed to be 9.8's If not I spent way too much on mine. :insane:

Yeah, I know you're probably kidding, because there is no grade guarantee on these. I saw a slabbed 9.2 and a 9.4 I think. Or was it two 9.2's... hm

I don't recall for sure, but yeah, some have graded 9.8 and others have not. Do you mind sharing which one you got?

Which one did you win, E?

Fred Hembeck. It's been the cheapest one sold so far! :acclaim:

It'll probably stay that way too. With 2 weeks to go (excluding the current run), there's only 20 books left. I think these are going to stay pretty high for people. Especially for those that want to get one that don't want to deal with a dealer who's goal is to double/triple their profit.

I believe James J said he picked up the Lemire... That would make him h***h I believe.

I'm surprised Galehaut doesn't hang here with as much slab action as he does. We've talked a few times back and forth on email. He's a good guy and would fit in here well.

I thought I saw Galehaut on here in the past. Maybe he just lurks :shy: like some of us. :hi:

Which one did you win, E?

Fred Hembeck. It's been the cheapest one sold so far! :acclaim:

It'll probably stay that way too. With 2 weeks to go (excluding the current run), there's only 20 books left. I think these are going to stay pretty high for people. Especially for those that want to get one that don't want to deal with a dealer who's goal is to double/triple their profit.

Tim, I agree with you. I doubt the remaining ones will sell for less.

I think in honor of the actual book that we should bid in increments of .5 at a time and none of this multiplying .5.

So $80.50.

$80!!!!! It's funny to think that this copy in 40 years could be a $2,000 book. Long after I am gone from this mortal plane.

:

That is me.......for those who know me you can call me James or hayhead.....those that don't know me ,you can call me h***h. Hope my wife does not see that nice list you guys put together.

:

That is me.......for those who know me you can call me James or hayhead.....those that don't know me ,you can call me h***h. Hope my wife does not see that nice list you guys put together.

Sniped me on the Campos....

Beautiful book, in the top 5 if you ask me.

Sorry to drive it up, I wanted it though...

How much was your max?